No announcement yet.

So, we've put ourselves in a corner? Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I clearly supported Boxhill. 100%!!!

And I have been exonerated, thank you very much!

Who said I was disciplined? What does that have to do with anything? I'm not playing for the Boyz. And I don't work for some 2x4 outfit in Atlanta where, apparently, instead of Good Morning, you are told to go suck yourself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

who was the victim of "flying mucus"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I'll be the first to agree that the selection policy was mind-boggling, to say the least.

As a coach, I would rather have a player publicly criticise my selection than tell me about my parents in earshot of media and everyone else in a 50ft radius.

You cannot honestly be saying that qualifying for a WC supercedes "indiscretion". It is more than one person's indiscretion. If his indiscretion wasn't inciteful and had the potential to break down the overall mood and discipline of the other players, then fine, but it was the worst kind and something had to be done.

Again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

looks like you wanted more than a bahchroom!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am really flabbergasted and bewildered to see all these posts calling for Marlon King's return to the team even after his inexcusable behaviour.........again!!! Lazie, RF how can you make excuses for such behaviour? Tommorrow when you both go to work, walk into your bosses/supervisor's office and tell him/her to fluk off and come back here and let us know how it goes.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Our demise started LONNNGGG before King non selection..suh stop the frickery..
              King behaves like he can do and say anything and get away with it, cuz he rides pine in the EPL

why did Honduras drop Leon, there most influential player from their squad ?

sometime we have to take a stand .
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Tonight I heard even more about King's behaviour, or should I say "alleged" behaviour. I hear he used to cuss out everybody, not just coaches or the JFF. Even his fellow TEAMMATES were not spared his filthy mouth and attitude.

I understand Pepe had had enuff of his antics and was going to...well, let's just say Pepe was going to put a stop to it. Were it not for Bibi and others who begged for Pepe to chill, it could have gotten a little messy.

This is the kind of TEAMMATE some of us wouldn't mind seeing on the field, because he is the most clinical, yadda yadda yadda. It's hard to be clinical if your TEAMMATES won't pass you the ball since you just told half of them to go shag themselves.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I am really flabbergasted and bewildered to see all these posts calling for Marlon King's return to the team even after his inexcusable behaviour.........again!!! Lazie, RF how can you make excuses for such behaviour? Tommorrow when you both go to work, walk into your bosses/supervisor's office and tell him/her to fluk off and come back here and let us know how it goes.
                  Don't get caught up in the hype Jangle. At no point I made any attempt to excuse his behavior ... what I said it suspending players isn't the only method of punishment.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Tonight I heard even more about King's behaviour, or should I say "alleged" behaviour. I hear he used to cuss out everybody, not just coaches or the JFF. Even his fellow TEAMMATES were not spared his filthy mouth and attitude.

I understand Pepe had had enuff of his antics and was going to...well, let's just say Pepe was going to put a stop to it. Were it not for Bibi and others who begged for Pepe to chill, it could have gotten a little messy.

This is the kind of TEAMMATE some of us wouldn't mind seeing on the field, because he is the most clinical, yadda yadda yadda. It's hard to be clinical if your TEAMMATES won't pass you the ball since you just told half of them to go shag themselves.
                    Well, thats the mistake ... Pepe should have been allowed to show him who is boss, he would then have to think twice before opening his mouth next time .. don't it?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Saved him from a mauling? From which dwag? The player could have been fined and the team still benefit from his services. But HEY ... we have an abundance of talent suh Simoes talent confused.

Mi notice Karl missing.
                      Missing from where...or what?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X