Warlord mek me open a new thread fe you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dread,

the days of Marshall running around in midfield are finished. Physically, he could do that in the last campaign. I really don't think he is capable of that this campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Dread,

the days of Marshall running around in midfield are finished. Physically, he could do that in the last campaign. I really don't think he is capable of that this campaign.
      Marshall fit and can run for the full 90 minutes. It's a do or die (one shot type) game. I believe Marshall would be willing put all he has into it...sill has enough in the tank.

Comment

I am not questionning whether or not Marshall is fit. I simply don't think he can cover enough ground in a midfield today. Sameway he was having issues at right back because he has lost a few steps. He definitely has the heart, but I am not sure what our offense would gain with having him and Oneil Thompson in the same midfield, especially in a must win game and I don't think he can keep up with the Honduran midfielders.

Comment

I am not questionning whether or not Marshall is fit. I simply don't think he can cover enough ground in a midfield today. Sameway he was having issues at right back because he has lost a few steps. He definitely has the heart, but I am not sure what our offense would gain with having him and Oneil Thompson in the same midfield, especially in a must win game and I don't think he can keep up with the Honduran midfielders.
          You have a valid concern.

Comment

Dunny we have enough players in professional leagues that we do not need to call even one UB-40. The only UB-40s we should be calling are people who have a serious interest in playing for Jamaica and really want to represent Jamaica, not people who we have to recruit.
            i cant beleive you said that,so what you saying the JFF should sit and wait for people to come and say they want to play for JA?

Comment

ahm...YES!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You can't believe? You better believe it.

We must go and ask every black man inna England if them eligible and interested in playing for Jamaica? and then after that you want us to convince those who eligible and not sure if they are interested?

If an ENGLISHMAN is interested in playing for Jamaica, he should make us know. It is much easier for them to let their interest be known to the Federation and coaching staff than the coaching staff dedicating time and resources to find out about them.
                Last edited by Me; October 13, 2008, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X