No announcement yet.

Not to start any trouble but I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??!!! we played mexico at the time??!! if not i am interested to know exactly how history PROVED you right?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I would be very surprised and disappointed! if John Barnes did not have lengthy meetings with Tappa about strategy and tactics. The two have been inseparable since Barnes was welcomed here on Thursday last.

If you ask me, and ya'll didn't, I think Barnes is already in charge, but due to his other existing contractual arrangements, it could not be officially stated as such.

Now, this is not to take away from Tappa's worth. It was Tappa that was on the bench during the Mexico match, not John Barnes. But to think that Barnes would sit idly by when he is here, or that Tappa would not seek his advice and suggestions while he is here...not sure either of them is that arrogant or stupid.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well to be correct. Under Simoes tenure, if we had played Mexico at that time we would have gotten our usual six (I believe) because of his refusal to play our strongest team.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lame!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yow so whagwan, di wagon still a roll? Unnuh a gwan like say mon cant jump offa bus and jump on back. Unnuh nuh stand up a half-way-tree and see dat gwan?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              I think he kicked it twice up field and threw it out on most occasion .Watching it now.
              You're joking!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X