RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mexico should somehow lose to Canada in cold Edmonton!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
    Anything but a win for Mexico vs Canada on Wednesday could potentially see Mexico eliminated on the final day of comeptition...IF Jamaica beat Honduras and Canada. In Fact, Jamaicans should be routing for Canada to come out of that game with something, as it will force Mexico to go intotheir last game with a striong squad. If Honduras lose their remaining 2 and we win ours, Honduras is out.

Wrong. Mexico does not have to beat Canada.

Mexico just has to draw to go forward with 10 pts.

Jamaica could not top Mexico then even if we finish with 10 pts.... our goal difference will be inferior.... the same holds if Honduras gets a draw in either of their remaining games.

If Honduras loses both their remaining games and we win both ours we will advance... that's true.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

We just need to score a hat full in our remaining games...The rest is in God's hands
      At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Sam it was in god's hand when we started

and then simoes made it his and his hand only now we must ponder what if.... We should really really improve our stock in Concacaf which would enable us to be like the US and Trinidad they just seem to get better draws each time around....my My ...my..mmmmnnn
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam !! View Post
          We just need to score a hat full in our remaining games...The rest is in God's hands
          Glad u see that. Some of us here think that just winning the game is enough. We must score at least 3 and a keep a clean sheet.....
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

How the man dem so short of faith? It was already written for us to repatriate to the motherland with the boyz so how all of a sudden our faith a get tested and we a give up?

How some man a move so like dem lean?

Mexico is going down and Jamaica and Honduras is rising how come some spiritually blind people can't see that? The first shall be last and the last first a wah really tek some people bout yah?

Jamaica is just now realising our strength and in fact we should have won all 4 games we played but we EXPECTED our opponents to win and they did. It was only when we had our backs against the wall that we started fighting back and started to see what we are made of.

A full time we start mek guy worry bout we instead of us worrying about dem. A we a the sprint capital of the world so why we no start using it to our advantage instead of bunkering down and playing "b!tch ball"

I mean what do we have to lose? Now that our backs are against the wall we are finally seeing what we are made of.

IT was written to happen this way so all faint of heart move out of the way and let the fire sign, first born seers lead as nuff a unnu wasn't handed the "gift" for this job of seeing whats around the corner.

Imagine say from Europe to America a pop dung and still unnu fraid fi rise up when its obvious to all and sundry say a fi wi time now.

We still a bawl and try sneak back pon the plantation instead of praying for wind to blaze up the fire.

You no see it say the "bwoy dem" a get exposed fi the fraud dat dem is.

Wait deh? unnu get spiritually blind or what? Unnu no see the beating wah North America a get?(deservedly I might add bout dem a kill women and children and a call dem collateral damage and some collaborators pon yah no want dem fi get dem beaten)

come out of her my people
            fallen!!! fallen!!! is babylon.
            No one no longer buys her financial instruments!!! and fiat money

The prophet has spoken and if a guy dear flip up dem dem see the other side when mi let out the gangsta prophet.

A wah do some people bout yah man?

Leave Warlord alone. If a man no see greatness in himself how him ago see it in another person? We were schooled to see greatness in the Europeans and now him a fall nuff of us are in a state of shock and we walking around in a daze saying "massa we sick"

Comment

Not to worry. He might not have to return to Mexico if that happens.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Explain why Jamaica cannot top Mexico if they are tied on points ?

Comment

Working...
                X