• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready to bet good money that Marlon King will not

be in the squad for the Canada game.

Any takers?

You heard it here first!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I wouldn't bet against you. Obviously you are an inside trader.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Heh heh!

You might be surprised as to why he will not be here!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If that is the case, we just have to live with it and move on. Sad to see such a good player go to waste, but such is football.

Mosiah, while we are on the topic, can you suggest a striker from the DPL to replace King? We need to bolster our attack if we are going to first beat canada, even more-so if we wish to ramp up our gial difference. As one of the biggest proponents for local based talent, who would you throw in the fire right now upfront?
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

He has retired?
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

send a pm...i need a surprise

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              be in the squad for the Canada game.

Any takers?

You heard it here first!
              hehe..all of them dat swallowed the rubbish bout "back injury"
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

if i was coah he would not be in.. You know who is forgotten in all this recalling of players. . Fabian Taylor..

Comment

Don't worry, the good captain will ensure that everyting is cris & curry come Nov. 19. Whey HL deh?
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Now, here you want us to insert a local player who might not have any international experience and wait for him to fail against Canada for you to have ammunition for your lame argument.

I'm smarter than that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK, so you are saying there is no srriker in the DPL right now deserving of a spot on the national team?

Where does Newton Sterling play these days, and what has he been up to? And how do you feel about Ryan Johnson of San Jose? is he capable at this level?

Also, I am sure you have seen videos of Sylvan Evans-Blake and Jermaion Beckford. do you think any of these guys deserve a look in?

I'm focusing on strikers simply because we are in a must win situation f we are to go through.
                      Last edited by Reggae-Fan; October 20, 2008, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I recall Burrell mentioning he spoke to King prior to our last game with Honduras.

We all know Mosiah is a "King hater" from back in the boxhill days...he would be over the moon if King doesnt get another national call up. Even if it means jamaica sit out the next world cup.

Comment

Why? Because he was "injured" for the last game? you dont think can contribute something to our beating Canada in november?

Comment

Don't you know the strikers available to us?

Teofore Bennett
                            Fabian Taylor
                            Dane Richards
                            Omar Cummings
                            Kavin Bryan

They are out there. No need for any UB40s!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK sir. We have enough amunition to do the job.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X