• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh a di real mixup!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL. I see you are easily fooled.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

OK, your opinion. So you are saying you dont think he merrits a place on Jamaica's team then?
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

If he started in the team I would fully understand the coache's position.

However, If Fuller is playing deeper, he can't replicate that role and Luton has been our most productive striker. So if he is not starting it is nothing controversial to me. He should be in the squad, but I don't see him as a guaranteed starter. The only guaranteed starter as far as I am concerned is Rudolph Austin. JCR is creating such a spot also.

You are talking like his productive is guaranteed even though he didn't score many in the group stages last time and was actually just as guilty as Ralph, Fuller and JJ of missing chances.

Comment

Do you have something to tell us about the situation or you want us to play guessing games for the rest of the month?

Comment

I know you like the games, so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'll choose Marlon King over Luton Shelton on my starting team any day. the only advantage Shelton has over King is his speed. And this is not to take anything away from Luton, but King's game is superior overall. You wont find a player better than King in CONCACAF playing with his back to goal. Look back at that goal he scored against T&T earlier this year for a good example. He also tracks back too, sometimes he picks up the ball in midfield, and build the atack from there, and normally finish off the attack he started with a shot to goal. King is also good playing out wide on the wings, he crosses the ball very well..again look back to the Costa Rica game at the well floated square he made to Marshall for the tieing goal in the final minutes of the game.

But the best part of Kings game is that he is an excellent finisher...yes, he has his fair share of misses, but he scores his fair share as well. He is the only national striker I can recall in recent history scoring 5 goals in 2 consecutive games for Jamaica in World cup qualifying: 3 vs haiti in Kingston, and 2 vs El Slavador in San Salvador 3 days later.

The man's record speaks for itself. he has enough quality to merit a space in Ja squad 90% of the time.

Comment

" he has enough quality to merit a space in Ja squad 90% of the time."
                  True execpt When him nah fight wid Boxhill, Simoes or can't take the plane?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                    But the best part of Kings game is that he is an excellent finisher...yes, he has his fair share of misses, but he scores his fair share as well. He is the only national striker I can recall in recent history scoring 5 goals in 2 consecutive games for Jamaica in World cup qualifying: 3 vs haiti in Kingston, and 2 vs El Slavador in San Salvador 3 days later.
                    Of course he is a better player than Luton. However, Luton's production is still superior.

Which two consecutive games did he do that? Haiti was on June 20th. September 8th he scored the two goals in San Salvador.

I find that you are an extremely dishonest person when you are trying to make a point and you will start to create your own facts.

Comment

The man's record speaks for itself. he has enough quality to merit a space in Ja squad 90% of the time.
                      I said he should be included in every squad (unless him keep up almshouse). However, every starting team is another thing.

Comment

Once he is fit, and willing to play for Jamaica, I cant see any other RBZ striker in teh current squad who deserves to be there more than King.

Comment

Heh eh. Can you tell me who Jamaica played after the Haiti 3-0 victory in Kingston, and what was the score. I recall them playing away....but I could be wrong (I guess that makes me dis-honest)

Thanks.

Comment

Heh eh. Can you tell me who Jamaica played after the Haiti 3-0 victory in Kingston, and what was the score. I recall them playing away....but I could be wrong (I guess that makes me dis-honest)

Thanks.

Jamaica played the USA after Haiti.

We lost to Panama and then travelled to El Salvador and won.

Comment

OK sir, I stand corrected.

Comment

Alright that is a step in the right direction. What about the pile and salad Hue get infront of Sharon?

Comment

Working...
                                X