No announcement yet.

FIFA Please suspend Jamaica from Internation competition for 3 mths for this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: FIFA Please suspend Jamaica from Internation competition for 3 mths for this

Time (11/3/2006)I wonder what would happen if tommorow the US, Canada and the European Unionrevoked the visa of all politicians and the family until the crime problem improves? Perhaps the policticians would just sit back and say we cant do anything about crime.
    Perhaps this should happen, even for 6 months. Tired of it now!! CONFLICT RESOLUTION needs to be taught at all levels in Jam.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

RE: FIFA Please suspend Jamaica from Internation competition for 3 mths for this

Maudib (11/3/2006)When last somebody shot at a Cricket Match ?

Hmmm...
      As usual Ben J, you missed the point.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Time (11/3/2006)Balla, desparte times call for desparate measures my friend.
        That is foolinish as a friend of mine would say. Desperate times does not call for desperate measures. In times like those, the measures need to be well thought out so you are not just throwing out the baby with the bath water. As I said in my previous post, the crime did not occur because of football, but because the coach was at the game at the time.

I think it would be foolish for FIFA to even consider any sanctions off a situation which happened by chance.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Knew you'd come around! Spread the word!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Or I could be offering food for thought...

Comment

I am !

All people that would normally vote for the PNP need to vote for the Rasta Party !!

Comment

Just so long as Prep schools do not participate in these events..

Comment

Working...
                X