Digicel Caribbean Championships Attracts Major League Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
    Good to see some scouts from MLS, but it would be alot better if the tournament attracted some scouts from european clubs. MLS is a decent league but once players go there there careers waste away imho. Very hard to attract a EU club after going to MLS.

This is your original statement. I don't know why you made the switch to Caribbean players. You act as if is 3 million young caribbean players have transfered to MLS.

As a player it is not hard to get from the MLS to Europe. Many players in the MLS have done it.

Comment

How the press fi mention the scouts when them nuh know them?

Listen man a nuh man fly inna to take a look without anyone knowing.

The MLS teams publicly named their scouts, others do not. That is common in the world of football. I forget you only deal with big coaches.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        This is your original statement. I don't know why you made the switch to Caribbean players. You act as if is 3 million young caribbean players have transfered to MLS.

As a player it is not hard to get from the MLS to Europe. Many players in the MLS have done it.
        didnt make a switch I made a reference to caribbean players and the difficulty in obtaining work in europe via MLS. You cant deny that fact can you?

Comment

You would not have a hard time getting to Europe from MLS unless the MLS will block your transfer. There are quite a few scouts who pay attention to the league and quite a few players who transfer to Europe every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            You would not have a hard time getting to Europe from MLS unless the MLS will block your transfer. There are quite a few scouts who pay attention to the league and quite a few players who transfer to Europe every year.

You are all ova the place kingman. The question I asked was how many players from CFU (caribbean region) actually get signed to european clubs while playing in the MLS? The only player who's bid was denied was Shalrie Joseph that I stated earlier.. other than that no other player from CFU was the subject of a bid by a european club that was rejected. The MLS controls players contracts and that hurts prospects of players futures. The clubs have no control over transfer fees because it boils down to what MLS wants. That means a player's future is in the hands of MLS and not the club's board of directors. Case n point Shalrie Joseph's move to Celtic being rejected after the club was willing to let him go 1 million pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
              You are all ova the place kingman. The question I asked was how many players from CFU (caribbean region) actually get signed to european clubs while playing in the MLS? The only player who's bid was denied was Shalrie Joseph that I stated earlier.. other than that no other player from CFU was the subject of a bid by a european club that was rejected. The MLS controls players contracts and that hurts prospects of players futures. The clubs have no control over transfer fees because it boils down to what MLS wants. That means a player's future is in the hands of MLS and not the club's board of directors. Case n point Shalrie Joseph's move to Celtic being rejected after the club was willing to let him go 1 million pounds.
              You are all over the place. You said it was difficult to ATTRACT a European club. It clearly is not.

Comment

Working...
              X