No announcement yet.

U-20 coach Duckie not bothered by loss to Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again for another level-headed forumite!

Geez! We act as if losses can't happen to anyone. The great Brazil team of 2006 never looked like team.

And then the young Boyz beat Mexico yesterday. What unnu say about dat?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

apparently they beat mexico yesterday, by the same score costa rica beat us...should we now be joyful or should we say...it was only 1-0 so there is nothing to feel good about....

not much feedback is expected...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

skippy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you are a needed voice of reason on this forum.

Keep it up sah.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congrats to the young players. Given our group, I am optimistic about our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              apparently they beat mexico yesterday, by the same score costa rica beat us...should we now be joyful or should we say...it was only 1-0 so there is nothing to feel good about....

not much feedback is expected...
              Why are you asking me this?!

My concern stemmed from how we played...not the result of the match against Costa Rica.

My question here would be just as consistent - How did we look? ...i.e. how did we play? Tactically sound? TEAM? ...therefore in with a chance to advance when the competition starts?

...or...they looked nothing like a TEAM (at this stage) and thus my conclusion would be 'most likely no chance to advance when the competition starts'?

Deal with that "how did we look?"...and forget the 1-0 loss?! As Lazie would say, let's get real here!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you need fi get real.

How did we play? the man a give the youths a run. It make sense if he has 30 youths and only give 15 a run? Wining is not so important to Duckie but to pick the best 18 and he has to give the borderline players the run to see what they can add at this level.

Give the man a break.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  you need fi get real.

How did we play? the man a give the youths a run. It make sense if he has 30 youths and only give 15 a run? Wining is not so important to Duckie but to pick the best 18 and he has to give the borderline players the run to see what they can add at this level.

Give the man a break.
                  Yuh attack the wrong man, boss!

Duckie said
                  We saw where they did not look as a unit
                  not me!

He may not be worried.
                  I am!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X