No announcement yet.

Why is Fergie ahead of Liverpool? Simple, look at the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazie, is it fair to carry the nasty analogies further, considering we didnt start it? Assuming you say yes....these folks that label Man U as manure and Old Trafford as the Old Toilet, will their teams feel peeed upon and crapped upon and thrown-up upon before being flushed? Or is it time for us to go back to friendly trash talk without coming back to the nasty labels? My point is the nasty labels can be taken far and so can the reprisals. So I think it is time for all of us to go back to keeping the trash talk friendly and we all should abandon the vulgar and the nasty descriptors.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Okay - Also, Arsenal have a ton of money and could afford to spend more, but their philosophy has proven that you have to spend big to challenge for honours.

I think you mean ...DO NOT have to spend big...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I think you mean ...DO NOT have to spend big...
        Actually Peter, I meant it as it was written. Arsenal have fallen behind Chelski and the scum because Wenger has refused to break open his wallet despite having the available funds. I contend that had he spent big money, Arsenal would be right up there without doubt.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Actually Peter, I meant it as it was written. Arsenal have fallen behind Chelski and the scum because Wenger has refused to break open his wallet despite having the available funds. I contend that had he spent big money, Arsenal would be right up there without doubt.
          Damn ... if you should call Liverpool scum .....
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            #1 What is also sad is that the ostrich X still denies that Fergie was way inside Rafa's head at a key moment in the Premiership race... #2 When Rafa decided the play the wrong cards at the wrong time
            I don't believe that Slur Arselick was inside Rafa's head but I do agree that Rafa played the wrong card at the wrong time, but at the time, he did what he thought he could to influence a key match up in the title race.

My guess (and this is all any of us can do) is that Rafa tried to influence the outcome of the Manure v. Chelski game by putting pressure on the officials (and to a lesser extent the manure management) by suggesting that they were complicit in preferential treatment towards the scum.

At that time, Manure were ascending while Chelski and Liverpool were stagnant. Rafa knew that a Manure win would only increase their momentum and he tried to influence the outcome of the game the way he thought best. Had Chelski won, it would have been "Rafa the genius", but they lost, so it was "Rafa the oaf". Simply put, he gambled and lost, but not because Slur Arselick was inside his head.

My take is that the current league table reflects the gulf between Manure and everyone else. They have a deeper squad and are on form. The current table would have been NO DIFFERENT had Rafa said ZERO that weekend. The plain and simple fact is that Manure is playing better than everyone else and it is highly unlikely with 12 games to go that anyone will come along and change that.

The current state of affairs is all about on-field performance and Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal are just not in the frame this campaign. Sad, but true.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Damn ... if you should call Liverpool scum .....
              Nice try lazie...you know who the "real scum" are Liverpool is and always will be, the true bastion of greatness in world football...hardly scum...no?

Comment

Paul, I just love your very descriptive writing. Keep it coming!!!!! Your slurs are like water of a duck's back to me.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X