No announcement yet.

It is high time Wenger bought a defender, taunts United boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leggo fabregas fi get him?!! that is a retrograde step!!! yuh improve in one department and fall down in another...

as for TH14 karl i think you might be ready for step 3 .....yuh ready?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

All me unuh Gummers fan talk, me neva hear unuh mention Sylvan Wiltord. Bwoy unuh quick fe dash weh unuh big players dem eeehh.

Wiltord was signed by English club Arsenal for a then club-record fee of £13 million in August 2000, weeks after scoring the stoppage-time equalizer at the Euro 2000 final. He played 175 times for the Gunners, occasionally pairing Thierry Henry up front or otherwise starting either from the bench or on the wing. The record club-record fee was not surprassed for the next eight-and-a-half years, when Arsenal paid £15 million for the Russian Andrey Arshavin in January 2009.
      The highlight of his Arsenal career was scoring his goal at Old Trafford, a 1–0 win which clinched the 2001–02 Premier League title at the home ground of arch-rivals Manchester United as Arsenal did "the Double". He scored a total of 49 goals for the club, and was part of Arsenal's 2003–04 unbeaten season, though he did not feature much towards the end of the campaign and near the end of his Arsenal career.
      In June 2008 he was voted 33rd[2] in a list of the top 50 Arsenal players ever.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        leggo fabregas fi get him?!! that is a retrograde step!!! yuh improve in one department and fall down in another...

as for TH14 karl i think you might be ready for step 3 .....yuh ready?
        Yuh panic too easily. That is the word of 'the sillies'. Fabregas must not go! Should not be let go! Shall not go!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, I agree, but I think he sees the writing on the wall...he has to spend now if he wants to remain in the top 4. Villa have clearly positioned themselves to break the stranglehold that the "big 4" had on the CL, and at Arsenal's expense. That will be a big set back as it may mean top players may want to leave and replacement top players...may not want to come. So if he misses the top 4, the $$$ have to run.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

panic how? mi mek a statement and yuh basically agree wid it! unless yuh a panic tuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X