Arsenal in danger of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    when he left at the HEIGHT of his supposed nonchalance did the gunners make the CL final? did they automatically qualify for the CL for the following season based on the position that they finished in the BPL?

the honest answer to that tells me that you are at step 6.....
    Give it up!
    We are GUNNERS fans!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      You cant tell me that missing the CL is out of the question. Its very possible at this point. How many draws now has it been? and please dont tell me its a matter of not scoring goals. The back four and midfield was very poor vs Fulham. Wenger needs to go. He's taken Arsenal as far as he can.
      18 games unbeaten in the league,quarter final of the champions league,semi final of the FA cup.Sorry Warlord i just had to re-ignite this debate because i'm so passionate about my team.I hope you realize now that it was no disgrace to draw with Fullham.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        18 games unbeaten in the league,quarter final of the champions league,semi final of the FA cup.Sorry Warlord i just had to re-ignite this debate because i'm so passionate about my team.I hope you realize now that it was no disgrace to draw with Fullham.
        ...and a few draws in those 18...yet the GUNNERS have a real chance of snagging a trophy.

I said at the start of the season the youngsters would prove too inconsistent and would not have a shot at the EPL trophy...but if the backline continues the new found stability and holds the TEAM shall continue to create chances and could "be in it" i.e. EPL.

If the YOUNG GUNS who are rounding into form can take enough of those created chances it is conceivable that Liverpool, Chelsea and BoyU could fall to them...they could make me eat my words on "shall prove inconsistent" and at this the business end of the competition prove consistent and may even steal the title

Hey 10 wins on the trot means 87 points and the title!
        Dare the fan(atic) in me rise and cling to the thought of the improbable happening

Go YOUNG GUNNERS...gooooooooooooooooooooooo!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You have every right to be passionate about Arsenal. They are the ONLY TEAM in the Prem that is managed properly in my book. Everybody else is all about SPENDING BIG MONEY and complain about not having funds as if that is the only way to assure success. While I don't like his whinging, I have maximum respect for Wenger's managerial methods. On pure principle alone I want Arsenal to succeed (as long as it is not at Liverpool's expense ). As your manager said, "We don't buy stars, we create stars". That is a philosophy that every team should have and that the FA should figure out how to institutionalise for the long term benefit of the game.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

amen to dat...except of course to the "at liverpool's expense"...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              ...and a few draws in those 18...yet the GUNNERS have a real chance of snagging a trophy.

I said at the start of the season the youngsters would prove too inconsistent and would not have a shot at the EPL trophy...but if the backline continues the new found stability and holds the TEAM shall continue to create chances and could "be in it" i.e. EPL.

If the YOUNG GUNS who are rounding into form can take enough of those created chances it is conceivable that Liverpool, Chelsea and BoyU could fall to them...they could make me eat my words on "shall prove inconsistent" and at this the business end of the competition prove consistent and may even steal the title

Hey 10 wins on the trot means 87 points and the title!
              Dare the fan(atic) in me rise and cling to the thought of the improbable happening

Go YOUNG GUNNERS...gooooooooooooooooooooooo!
              This season might be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal.The amount of injuries they have had to key players have given the yougsters a chance to get a lot of playing time,that can only be beneficial in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post

You also failed to mentioned one very important aspect of the turnaround in fortunes. Villa have been on a slump having only won once in 8 games. Had they won 5 of their last 8 games would we even be having this discussion?

Comment

DID they win 5 of their last 8 games?

let me guess right...your predictions are on point unless they are not...is that correct?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                    You also failed to mentioned one very important aspect of the turnaround in fortunes. Villa have been on a slump having only won once in 8 games. Had they won 5 of their last 8 games would we even be having this discussion?
                    This discussion would still be taking place,because it's about Arsenal's unbeaten run,the season is not a sprint it is a marathon,league position is decided over 38 games.

Comment

Working...
                    X