No announcement yet.

French idol Tyrone Mears wants to play for England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't you for the wholescale importation of UB40s?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wi nuh waan dem yah, time will deal wid dem. Wi did si some aready an wi will si some again. A suh di ting set

Comment

No never. The last time them ask mi if mi want my youth them fi play fi Jamaica.

I have always said a few good men and I don't believe because man a play inna Championship or EPL he should just walk inna our side either, and worst I don't support calling players right before our FIFA competition.

I am for development, development and I take up the case of the US college forgotten players to be included systematically. This can be done easily by having them playing against their local counterpart annually to watch their progress.

I believe players must be committed, I remember when Fuller wasn't as good as "most of the championship strikers" when Luton was a waste of time, and so many locals who have progressed. If UB40 want to commit they have to show their commitment and skill long before world cup qualifiers as we will only be looking for saviors which never work out.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok, my apologies!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

alright then.

and worst like how mi know bout some a them rum head culture
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The problem I have is with Vaz GIVING UP his US citizenship..

What him gwine duh if di 'Reprobate' ting catch fiyah..

Mi nuh tink him was thinking too straight at all.. look like him getting emotional bout di politics ting..

Comment

Working...
              X