RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...would think the site would be jumpin'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...would think the site would be jumpin'...

...seeing that this a WC qualification weekend.

I know MexTico v. CostaRico will be on Telemundo.

Can't seem to find where the El Salvador v. US will be telecasted.

Whooooops...juss find it.

To all US football team supporterZ: the game will be on ESPN2; or if you prefer to see each blade of grass--ESPN HD @ 9:00 pm tonight!!!
    Last edited by HL; March 28, 2009, 02:46 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Thanks!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It was a lousy El Sal vs USA match. I fell asleep.

The Mexico match was interesting...but it appeared the Ticos came looking to make an half-hearted effort. I think they are better than their showing.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

the last 15 minutes was good.

This youth Torres is good.

The USA better sort themselves out. Donovan and Bearsley reduce to just sitting back. I haven't seen the US give away so many balls.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          the last 15 minutes was good.

This youth Torres is good.

The USA better sort themselves out. Donovan and Bearsley reduce to just sitting back. I haven't seen the US give away so many balls.
          You are right about 'giving away the ball'. Well early days we'll see.
          Don't think El Salvador going anywhere. They were playing a lousy USA and neva seh nutten..granted I 'left' at 1-1
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X