No announcement yet.

Hiddink its injustice not one penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a sense truer words have never been uttered by your Prezi , Chel$ea & Barca shouldnt try tek up liverpool things only we alone know how fi kick Man U ass.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Chelsea was robbed! No two ways about it. At least one of those penalties should have been given. Drogba? He deserves a card for all the acting he did!

Chelsea, despite the no call penalties, don't deserve to win, however, in my view. Barcelona played great ball but were a bit unlucky. Actually, Chelsea played great defence!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh mad ? Braca created one chance and scored , Barca played great football in thier 18 or 6 o yard box, if you say Barca goal keeper wasnt thier man of the match , yuh on a different planet.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          I think Abidal's red card will be rescinded.

Well, if thats the case, UEFA would have to overturn Fletcher's red card as well. But then again, Michel Platini have a thing against English teams. I for one have to ask if the ref was instructed not to make Chelsea reach the final, but then there is the Abidal red card.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Chelsea was robbed! No two ways about it. At least one of those penalties should have been given. Drogba? He deserves a card for all the acting he did!

Chelsea, despite the no call penalties, don't deserve to win, however, in my view. Barcelona played great ball but were a bit unlucky. Actually, Chelsea played great defence!
            Barca played great ball? Really? We talking Barca vs Chelsea not Barca vs Real MAdrid.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes, IMO, they were an absolute beauty to watch! The passing was exquisite and they created good chances. When you have an opponent that packs at least 8 in the box, your goalie is going to be protected. Were it not for good defending, desperate defending even, there would have been more shots on goal.

I am bringing Barca for the title. Beautiful football deserves to be rewarded.

Also, I didn't like how Chelsea began wasting time from even the first half. Leave that to the Portmores of this world and play ball. Clearly, 1-0 was not a score they should be trying to protect. Yes, they had some good chances after that, but too much bitch ball from Chelsea.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

More shots to goal ? you mean more than 1 ? Let me refrase Barca played great football in thier 18 with the help of the 13 th man.

Yuh have lost your mind , well you have company with the Barca coach.So whom was Barca MOM?

Comment

Read and understand! Did I say more shots that Chelsea?

Don't speed read if you can't!

Barca's MOM? Iniesta!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well if its more than one it cannot be more than chelsea ! whom created more chances again ?

Inesta for that one goal , got you .U R a Barca fan ?

Comment

I am more a fan of reading and understanding than I am a fan of Barca.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me sarry feh yuh yuhsee. Enjoy your bliss. Unuh done win what unuh set out feh achieve for the season.......beating Manchester United......TWICE!!! Unuh better look inna unuh rearview mirror because Chel$ki coming for that second spot.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How yuh gwine complain when you can't beat a 10 man side in yuh owna house ?

2 Starting Central defenders out AND 1/3 of Goal Machine out AND down to 10 men..

I have seen some ridiculous possession numbers.. all 70% Barca mi si..

Dat must be a typo.. ah suh it did bad fi Chelsea ?

All dat and man a bawl bout ref ???

LOL !

Comment

10 man you conviently forget the 13 man , whom conviently sent off a man .

Comment

Reading and understanding does not substitute for seeing and believing what one has seen.

You called it robberry, why ? any way its over lets move on.

Comment

Suh Chelsea had 12 men and Barca had 11-1 +1 = 12..

Man advantage to Chelsea..

What di bawling about ?

Comment

Working...
                                X