Maybe its time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew this team wud not perform

All I was doing was hoping that they would, currently every time I come on line...each person here criticize the USA team which has display character and consistency....In each regional competitions...
    Quite frankly our teams do not and will not conquer these demons if the administration and their knee jerk behaviors continue...it is what it is we are disillusional..not good enufff and have a long way to go..Why hire Barnes Why rehire Simoes... why did we feel Tappa had the same if not better instinct and skill set compare to John Barnes....Tappa as much as I admire him needed more seasoning....

jA'S sOCCER INTERNATIONALLY AND REGIONALLY MILES APART....usa IS .............THIS MUCH BETTER........WHETHER WE BELIEVE SO R NOT.....eVERY COMPETITION i HAVE TO HOPE WE DO GOOD ..HOPE WE PLAY WITH BRAINS AND HOPE THE COACHES HAVE A GOOD GAME PLAN.....MAKES NO SENSE OF ALL...bUT NOW i HAVE AWAKEN OUR "oNCE wORLD cUP HAPPENSTANCE WAS AND IS JUST THAT.....

hAS MOE TO DOE WID aDMINISTATION THAN PLAYERS WORTH...hEADLESS CHICKEN i'D SAY
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      ... and call up who instead? A man who scored a hattrick against Cayman Island?
      well other players did play in that match also and did not score but for get about the scoring part and them are in the goal cup squad and he is not,why, because he don't play any type of farine ball,but with all that said and done i did not say that he need to be in the team but if he dersver to he should, i was simple saying we have other players who playing all over the world who are doing good so why everytime we always calling up the same set of players who is not doing **************** weather it is firendlies or tournaments we always call up the same set of players
      out of many one people

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Nervous too easy? This is the biggest tournament for us outside of the World Cup and we did nothing. Does not bode well for the future.
        so you understand my hurt
        out of many one people

Comment

Working...
        X