smart and discipline players needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    players like austin should not be recalled to represent jamaica... no discipline... he singlehandedly cost us the game...

bibi is not a playmaking midfielder... long time mi a seh it and i hope others can see it now... a central playmaking midfielder he is NOT... not because he plays in the premier league, he is NOT a central midfielder... his free kicks are horrendous... his corners are waste...

really, jamaica needs to leave most of these players... i hate to say it but it appears that the youths simoes used in our failed campaign should be the youths going forward... most of this bunch are crap... no discipline equals wasted opportunities...

i think its fair to say our wc campaign is over... i am mad as hell... i dont want to see a rudolph austin in a jamaica jersey again...
    i have been say this for a while now why everytime we have a firendlies or some tournament we always call up these same set of sorry ass players and this have been going on for a while now,we need a big change with this national team we need to get reed of these sorry ass players
    out of many one people

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      players like austin should not be recalled to represent jamaica... no discipline... he singlehandedly cost us the game...

bibi is not a playmaking midfielder... long time mi a seh it and i hope others can see it now... a central playmaking midfielder he is NOT... not because he plays in the premier league, he is NOT a central midfielder... his free kicks are horrendous... his corners are waste...

really, jamaica needs to leave most of these players... i hate to say it but it appears that the youths simoes used in our failed campaign should be the youths going forward... most of this bunch are crap... no discipline equals wasted opportunities...

i think its fair to say our wc campaign is over... i am mad as hell... i dont want to see a rudolph austin in a jamaica jersey again...
      alright....i think we need to eas up on rudolph....because he was playing excellent until di red card....and honestly...he was the best holding medfileder we had in that squad and probly is our best central meidfielder....and cummings did a lot better than shelton and fuller...but in the second half...he didnt have any support because the two stupid substitutions made by tappa...but this defender called claude davis is rubbish....hes trying to be a maestro and it not workin..i see him trying to make some long passes sown field and they dont work...do you think he would realize dat??...no him continue....a make run up front....someone need to tell him dat hes a defender....dats y pepe should of been here fi put him in his place...

Comment

Austin's move was stupid however we did not deserve to win/draw that game. We are not a good team under the current coaching staff.

Comment

In agreement Brickie..Lets not Fool our selves

We are just not good enuff our coaching and administration at this time continue to regress...
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
          X