Well done Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Jamaica

I know the "analyses" and the critics are going to come strip the meat off the bones of our Boyz, but I want to stand here alone on my podium and SHOUT, WELL DONE!!!! We lost this game because of that red card. Plain and simple. Prior to Austin getting the very "dubious" red card, we were playing the game, the best I have ever seen a Jamaican team play. We were composed and managed the ball well. It was only going to be a matter of time before we scored one. Fans, we are definitely on the right track with this team. Our weakness though is our finishing as we are creating numerous chances. I think our forwards are under so much pressure that they are over-thinking the game when in a scoring position. I have to give lots of credit to the coach and to the team for showing courage and determination after going one down. We took it to them. Unfortunately, a team is judged by its results and we failed tonight. We are a work in progress. Go easy on them.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

well done .. what courage... man guh back guh drink you white rum..

Comment

Prior to the red card, I liked what I saw of the team.

Everybody else want to panic when players who have been doing the same thing almost every game for the past few years do it again. The man them just have basic limitations, but as we saw they can still compete against the top teams in CONCACAF.

Comment

Somebody needs to explain the substitutions to me 'cause mi nuh get at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
          Somebody needs to explain the substitutions to me 'cause mi nuh get at all.
          Due to the sending off he probably wanted to shore up the defense, so he brought on the two central mids.

When they scored, he had to bring on an attacking sub for us to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I know the "analyses" and the critics are going to come strip the meat off the bones of our Boyz, but I want to stand here alone on my podium and SHOUT, WELL DONE!!!! We lost this game because of that red card. Plain and simple. Prior to Austin getting the very "dubious" red card, we were playing the game, the best I have ever seen a Jamaican team play. We were composed and managed the ball well. It was only going to be a matter of time before we scored one. Fans, we are definitely on the right track with this team. Our weakness though is our finishing as we are creating numerous chances. I think our forwards are under so much pressure that they are over-thinking the game when in a scoring position. I have to give lots of credit to the coach and to the team for showing courage and determination after going one down. We took it to them. Unfortunately, a team is judged by its results and we failed tonight. We are a work in progress. Go easy on them.

Comment

Well done TAPPA WELL DONE JAMAICA.We need to keep this man and support him and i will state why , one word flexible !

That is flexible to learn , he isnt rigid and is a quick learner.To make such tactical adjustments after the loss and put up such a fight says alot about the man.

If Burrell sacks him Burrel should go.

I am a Tappaite
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                Due to the sending off he probably wanted to shore up the defense, so he brought on the two central mids.

When they scored, he had to bring on an attacking sub for us to qualify.
                but he had the opportunty to bring back BIBI push up JJ TO support Cummings while having still having an attacking player in Addlery for added support........he went defensive before the second half started is my problem.

Comment

Bring back Bibi. You nuh see how Bibi can barely tackle? LOL

Comment

Bring back Bibi. You nuh see how Bibi can barely tackle? LOL
                    well he wasted helping in an atacking role....so either yuh bring him back or tek him off BUT Tappa did neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                      well he wasted helping in an atacking role....so either yuh bring him back or tek him off BUT Tappa did neither.
                      Yes he should have taken him off in my opinion, but I still see exactly what he was trying with the subs and quite frankly they still created chances, suh I am not going to act like it is a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Well done TAPPA WELL DONE JAMAICA.We need to keep this man and support him and i will state why , one word flexible !

That is flexible to learn , he isnt rigid and is a quick learner.To make such tactical adjustments after the loss and put up such a fight says alot about the man.

If Burrell sacks him Burrel should go.

I am a Tappaite

Comment

Something must be in the air tonight that me and Xcuse agreeing on something. I can understand most of the ites anger and their need to vent, but after they have cooled off, they will see brilliance of our game and the shift in tactics by the coach. Tappa changed tactics at half time by going defensive with a lone striker. This was the correct approach which almost worked when Cummings got the breakaway. Unfortunately, I did not see who, someone left the backdoor open which led to the goal. After that goal, he switched into a more attacking formation by pushing Demar Phillips upfield. The problem with Demar however, is that he is only good with his left foot, the opposite could be said about Omar Cummings too. Again, the stragey almost worked as we had Costa Rica pinned back into their half for most o f the second half. You cannot blame the coach for putting out the players that he believes can do the job, and they make stupid decisions.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
                            You just here to make faces or did you simply not see that we creating chances before the red card?

Comment

You just here to make faces or did you simply not see that we creating chances before the red card?
                              if ur child fails a test are you gonna commend him for attempting all the questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X