Well done Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shola View Post
    if ur child fails a test are you gonna commend him for attempting all the questions.
    Did the team look good before Austin's stupidity or not. Seems like you are a panic man.

Comment

Yes over beating him and telling him seh him dunce.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

its has nothing to do with panic, a team is in a competition and is knocked out after 2 games without scoring a goal. The tacics employed have been suspect, the players were erratic and indiscipline.

I dont know where in the world where failure of this nature can be commended.

Comment

Of course you do get an E for effort granted its an E better than no grade isnt it , doesnt it say something about the childs character?

I saw something in Jamaicas character I have not seen in a long time the ability to get into the defensive 3rd , we strung passes together to do this created numerous chances, what failed us was our shooting ability in the 3rd.No long balls into the 3rd , instead we had creative ideas.

Isnt that commendable.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Well done TAPPA WELL DONE JAMAICA.We need to keep this man and support him and i will state why , one word flexible !

That is flexible to learn , he isnt rigid and is a quick learner.To make such tactical adjustments after the loss and put up such a fight says alot about the man.

If Burrell sacks him Burrel should go.

I am a Tappaite
            Fi real... look like wi deh pon di rite track wid Tappa.

Gwaan bild di ting my yute.... doan mek di weak heart dem get yuh nervous.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Of course you do get an E for effort granted its an E better than no grade isnt it , doesnt it say something about the childs character?

I saw something in Jamaicas character I have not seen in a long time the ability to get into the defensive 3rd , we strung passes together to do this created numerous chances, what failed us was our shooting ability in the 3rd.No long balls into the 3rd , instead we had creative ideas.

Isnt that commendable.
              Fi real... we do need a creative midfielder though.... Gardner (especially unfit) is not the answer to unlock defences.... he only passes in the direction he is facing when receiving the ball.... accurate but too predictable.

We need some science inna di miggle... time fi groom a scientist... or 2.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

To be honest , i questioned the selection of certain players , I questioned his tactics for the 1st game , the 2nd game was much improved but I will say this with all the tactical errors that Tappa made and the players made Jamaica was 2-1 better than canada and 0--0 with C.Rica up until the 65 minute with 10 men down , to loose 1-0 with 25 minutes left fighting for that equaliser says it all about TAPPA and the RBYZ !.

He passed with flying colors to let this team play with character, the ball management was better than the opposition in both games , we just couldnt do anything in the 3rd after building up some beautifull plays.

Tappa and the RBYZ can only get better.We dont need Barnes.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
                  its has nothing to do with panic, a team is in a competition and is knocked out after 2 games without scoring a goal. The tacics employed have been suspect, the players were erratic and indiscipline.

I dont know where in the world where failure of this nature can be commended.
                  The tatics emplyed allowed us to creat tonnes of chances. He did his job. Players need to do theirs.

Comment

Of course the red card was harsh, of course we played better than the first game, and yes the team must be commended for showing some fight but let's not forget that the overall play of the team is still below the expected level and they are still not consistent. They are still losing the ball too easily, rushing their shots instead of holding up the ball and having better shot selections. Demar Phillips need to be more composed with the ball, and I'm certain now that I would not miss Claude Davis if he is not called again because him nuh good!! Furthermore, if we can't find a better player than Thompson in our midfield then we are in bad shape...he should not even be on the bench. On the other hand, Tappa is to be commended for a good job based on the circumstances and he has my full support. I just hope that Burrell pay the man what he deserves and leave him alone to make his own decisions. Finally, I like Ricketts more than I did in the past because now he seems more focused and sharper. Good job goalie! Omar Cummings is very good and should be one of our starters, Shelton should continue to come off the bench and who knows maybe he can become a super sub, and I say Fuller is overrated.

Comment

To be honest , i questioned the selection of certain players , I questioned his tactics for the 1st game , the 2nd game was much improved but I will say this with all the tactical errors that Tappa made and the players made Jamaica was 2-1 better than canada and 0--0 with C.Rica up until the 65 minute with 10 men down , to loose 1-0 with 25 minutes left fighting for that equaliser says it all about TAPPA and the RBYZ !.

He passed with flying colors to let this team play with character, the ball management was better than the opposition in both games , we just couldnt do anything in the 3rd after building up some beautifull plays.

Tappa and the RBYZ can only get better.We dont need Barnes.
                      word.

mi jus ah watch di panic an knee jerk ting whe ah gwaan pon di board.

Supporta need even more maturity dan di playa dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        word.

mi jus ah watch di panic an knee jerk ting whe ah gwaan pon di board.

Supporta need even more maturity dan di playa dem.
                        Knee jerk? We have just been eliminated from the premier tournament in Concacaf after being eliminated from the World Cup. Let me know when it's okay to panic

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Knee jerk? We have just been eliminated from the premier tournament in Concacaf after being eliminated from the World Cup. Let me know when it's okay to panic
                          Well, the fat lady nuh sing yet ... there is still a chance to qualify. However, there are the gladis that will try their best to spin failure.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, what do we need to do to be a success in your eyes? And how do we go about achieving that success?
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Lazie, what do we need to do to be a success in your eyes? And how do we go about achieving that success?
                              If dem cannot win this Gold Cup then they've failed. Who interested inna salad and pile can guh watch school boy football.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Please answer my 2 questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X