No announcement yet.

as i said...it is not over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure...but whose pitch? Milan's or Galaxy's?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

agreed agreed agreed and agreed!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Well they get up with with fleas...but who is the dog? and who's doing the lying down?
        A ref pulled that stunt...or a similar one...in an important match. He blew for a penalty...I think it was?...and on his way to take up his position he realised he had made an error. He continued walking towards the stands and asked a fan to cease and desist some action or other.

I think the ref was the great Jack Taylor. (I'll do a google and see if it comes up!)
        Last edited by Karl; July 20, 2009, 05:13 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuhseeit!

the fact is, fans have a right to boo. players do not have right to react in any way they choose to such boos. not even to extend a handshake.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and yuh done know, if beckham stop selling jerseys, why is he there?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Sure...but whose pitch? Milan's or Galaxy's?
              Tottenham Hotspurs.

Comment

Working...
              X