Fantasy League anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy League anyone?

I asked this question the other day and no one responded. When the Big Man (Courtney) was around, he had a Fantasy League going which I found very entertaining. I was relatively new to the forum. Now that Paul Marin has returned to the forum and running off his mouth bout his likkle team, I think it would be very interesting to see how he and his sidekick Dr. Xcuse and others match up against any Empire soldier. What say you? Can we run something for this season? As Lazie said the other day, I am so bored that I can't wait until football season start.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

which one of the many fantasy sites u were thinking of using?

Comment

The cheapest. It doesn't matter as long as we have a decent number of entries. Any suggestions?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I know www.premierleague.com had a free fantasy league, i was apart of it season before last. The direct link to the fantasy site is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/home.mc

i'm up for it.

Comment

That's 2. Let's see how many come forward by the end of this week.

Comment

whn courtney was around we did the one on soccernet....out of respect for the big man or perhaps in honour of the big man, that would be my suggestion...

Jungle Premiership was the name of the group...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks Gamma. So I set up the league. The name is Harbour Sharks League and my team is Jangle United. Go to register. Make sure that you all read the rules carefully, as I don't want to hear any Xcuses.

http://premierfantasy.soccernet.espn.../app/start.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Thanks Gamma. So I set up the league. The name is Harbour Sharks League and my team is Jangle United. Go to register. Make sure that you all read the rules carefully, as I don't want to hear any Xcuses.

http://premierfantasy.soccernet.espn.../app/start.jsp
                Can I join Jangle? It would be nice to box all a unnu around! - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Bwoy TK yuh can disappear when your likkle eediat team lose eeh.

Comment

Bwoy TK yuh can disappear when your likkle eediat team lose eeh.
                    LOL....leave me alone! All things considered we're doing pretty well this season. In a way I kind of hope we get knocked out of the concacaf cup in this play-in series so that we can concentrate on winning the MLS Cup. Btw do the red cows plan to win another game this season? Seriously what the heck is going on in that organization. You guys are losers from top to bottom to rhatid!

Oh btw you never gave me an answer. Can I join the league? - T.K.

Comment

well, jangle if nuhbaddy else nuh join yuh can have he honour of coming second to per curiam!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ok, since you want a direct answer. YES you can join. It is open to anyone. Note the league motto - Cyarding is a Must!!! Mek sure yuh skin tough and yuh turn up fe tek yuh licks.

Comment

TK, do you or anybody knowabout Crabbit Soccer?

Comment

Ok, since you want a direct answer. YES you can join. It is open to anyone. Note the league motto - Cyarding is a Must!!! Mek sure yuh skin tough and yuh turn up fe tek yuh licks.
                            I am registered Sir Jangle. Now I have to figure out my squad to rhatid. First place or no place for me. - T.K.

Comment

That's the hardest part. Answer my question.

Comment

Working...
                              X