Fantasy League anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    TK, do you or anybody knowabout Crabbit Soccer?
    No clue Jangle. What is it? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I think it was strictly a Calabar thing. Back in high school, we had an empty room where we played some brutally physical football called Crabbit Soccer. Two goals were marked out in chalk on opposing walls and we played with a small rubber ball or a small green orange (we would pick from the tree outside). You entered that room at your own risk. Well this forum is going to be our Crabbit Soccer room.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I think it was strictly a Calabar thing. Back in high school, we had an empty room where we played some brutally physical football called Crabbit Soccer. Two goals were marked out in chalk on opposing walls and we played with a small rubber ball or a small green orange (we would pick from the tree outside). You entered that room at your own risk. Well this forum is going to be our Crabbit Soccer room.
        LOL....great stuff! It's no wonder you guys turned dyslexic(sp?). One too manh hits to the head with the small rubber ball. Rabalac? What the hell is a rabalac?

Do me a favor Jangle and make sure that your 4 tough head friends HL, Scaly, Lazie and Assassin join up. I want to sweep the Dead Cow contingent one time. - T.K.

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, I played fantasy league for the past few years from the premierleague.com website and I will admit, I am appalling...however...only because I don't ever remember to update my team each week. I was in the one at the SUN and found that to be good as you picked your team and only worried about changing it 2x's per year. More my speed. With the league kicking off in 2 weeks, I will consult my family and see if they are prepared to deal with the strain of me managing again.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A what a gwaan? A pure Baby Gummers a full up the league. Mr. President, your presence is needed. Dr. Xcuse what a gwaan? Here are the posters who I'd like to challenge:

Zeppo - if we can't beat the USA on the field, then we should be able to do so in a virtual world.

HL - Same as above

Mosiah - Utmost respect
              Karl - What can a Shady Pines resident do
              Maudib - Well your cynicism won't work here
              Assasin - Big respect
              Warlord - What can a half breed (Trini/Jamaican) do
              Nyamdirt - Well Mr. Trini you should do well at this, afterall, you spend all your time scouting our players.
              Tilla - The voice of reason
              Jawge - Nuff Brasilians playing in the league now. Let's see who is the teacher now

Comment

re:jawge...dem have 15? dat is the magic number!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Just bringing this back up to the top.

Comment

Okay Jangle - you got it baby - I formed a new team in the league; it is named just for you: Slurgie's Nightmare!!! (I could have called it Rafulation, but it amounted to the same thing)...mek we start...
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The gloves are off. My only goal this season is to beat you on points. LET'S GETREADY TO RUMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!

Comment

The first thing you should do is drop Foster from your team sheet!! He he...don't worry, I am easy to beat in Fantasy League. I keep forgetting to update my squad each week.

Comment

I'll remind you.

Comment

Do. That would be very kind. I just dropped Evra from my team and added Bosingwa!! (bad day at the office for your bwoy...what kinda sofy-sofy penalty was dat!!??)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Do. That would be very kind. I just dropped Evra from my team and added Bosingwa!! (bad day at the office for your bwoy...what kinda sofy-sofy penalty was dat!!??)
                              You're in the league now Paul? Good at least now I know I won't finish last. Hey Jangle at some point you should tell us which team matches up to which forumite so that I can laugh at you individually as well as collectively. - T.K.

Comment

No problem - I already told Jangle I was coming last. I always screw up in fantasy league, probably because I always buy Manure players...hmmm...(note to self: sell valencia)...

My team: Slurgie's Nightmare!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X