Assasin...how come I dont see..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Gamma;184361]

torres didn't score 15 BPL goals either. you are a first class claffy!

LOL..Thats just dumb reasoning. Whats wit the Torres fixation? Cant compare Fuller wit another top class striker can you? Drogba, Anelka perhaps?

i'm sorry redknapp is definitely a terrible coach becasue he took the same team and got infinitely better resultsis that must be what it means? keep it coming man this only gets BETTER!
    Again you make yourself sound as assinine and idiotic as it gets. Juande Ramos has 2 UEFA Cup titles, Copa Del Rey, Spanish Cup titles as well as guiding Sevilla to 3rd place in 06/07 season thus enabling Sevilla to qualify for the Euro Champions League in 07/08. He then left to manage Spurs. He won the league Cup title wit Spurs beating Chelsea which meant they qualified for 08/09 UEFA Cup.

In contrast Redknapp has been a manager who has a history of managing teams that were in relegation. He has succeeded and failed at that. He got Southampton relegated as recent as 05. He's never had a team finish in a top 4 and has NEVER qualified for a Champions League ever!! He has only one major title.. The FA Cup which Porstmouth won against Cardiff City! Its a no-brainer who's tha better more successful manager.

why make a comparison with anelka? he is within the 15-20 goal bechmark you used. torrres who is undoubtedly a world class striker as you yourself just admitted fell outside of that and ten only 3 goals ahead of fuller ergo......the density just went up infinitely!!! LUV IT!
    So that is your logic for the Fuller/ Torres comparison? LMAO this is jus too damn easy. I can make the same case for KJ/Torres since Jones missed 3 months of last season yet finished with almost tha same tally as Fuller while playing less games. Only you know why you made the comparison with only Torres and not Anelka, Drogba but if it makes you feel better bout Fuller's goal production then by all means help yourself.

Comment

suh torres is NOT a world class striker then as he fell below your 15 goal benchmark? that is the fixation.

isn't it a shame that a club with such a great coach had to be bailed out by a rucks coach? you're interested in facts that is fact! redknapp has a history of bailing out second third tier clubs let's see what he does in his first full season at spurs....and let us have this conversation again at season's end.

you're right, the reason for the comparison eludes you and this is my fault, i should have known that critical analyses is beyond you...not much need for that in the doubles business!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ask him fi mi tuh if Big Phil a world class too

What about Tevez, Owen, and so many other strikers Fuller beat in scoring last year.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

jus cool nuh man...a das why mi nuh love duh mi ting round here yuh nuh....cho!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

[quote=Gamma;184607]

suh torres is NOT a world class striker then as he fell below your 15 goal benchmark? that is the fixation.
            I understand tha fact that the concept of comprehending standard english is very difficult for you but seriously man you really need to learn how to read! At no point did I dismiss Torres as a top class striker what I said was he wasnt tha only one in tha prem that you can compare Fuller with? There is a difference.... comprehende?

isn't it a shame that a club with such a great coach had to be bailed out by a rucks coach? you're interested in facts that is fact! redknapp has a history of bailing out second third tier clubs let's see what he does in his first full season at spurs....and let us have this conversation again at season's end.
            LOL.. I gave you the facts that Juande Ramos has been and is a far more successful coach of the two. There is no comparison. Here you have once coach with a colorful resume that has been a winner and another who has actually has a coaching history of nothing more than saving a few teams ( Bournemouth, Spurs, Porstmouth) from relegation. What more do you want son? Say it after me...Warlord has OWNED me in my own fool argument!

you're right, the reason for the comparison eludes you and this is my fault, i should have known that critical analyses is beyond you...not much need for that in the doubles business!
            Good job at moderating tha boards. This is probably tha best position you can hold because lets face it..in tha real world u wont stand a chance at a real job!

Comment

[quote=Assasin;184625]

ask him fi mi tuh if Big Phil a world class too
              How long was Big Phil at Chelsea again? What does his resume state about his coaching ability? Redknapp cannot even lace Big Phil's shoes!

What about Tevez, Owen, and so many other strikers Fuller beat in scoring last year.
              Tevez who was used sparingly? Owen who has had a sustained history of being injury prone and not being 100% fit and wasnt for Newcastle last season? Throw some mo' names around?

Comment

suh torres score less than 15 and IS a world class striker! what does that do to your paradigm of 15-20 goals? this is too easy! yuh walk RIGHT into anedda one!

doan mek i ded wid laught tiddeh!

yuh right! yuh have a real job for mi in di real world?!! LOL!!!! PLEASE? i'm only asking for USD10K per month with benefits, to start..yuh think yuh can help mi out! ....alms fi di moderator

and as for redknapp, he has succeeded where jaunde failed...check the facts! with ramos spurs was heading straight for relegation...dem bring in this rucks coach who save them and who so far has embarrassed liverpool....with the brilliant rafa beneitz
                Last edited by Gamma; August 27, 2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

You sir have the patience of Job. Respect.

Comment

not problem next time knock tho...."FLOGGING IN SESSION"...

Comment

Working...
                    X