No announcement yet.

Reggae Boyz’ Starting XI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have fantasies but you are lusting after a man...If you can go back to the threads from the last game (Ecuador) in New York, you kept going on an on about this player who played crap but you were fixated on his name maybe becuase the first syllable reminds you of your fixations.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      I may have fantasies but you are lusting after a man...If you can go back to the threads from the last game (Ecuador) in New York, you kept going on an on about this player who played crap but you were fixated on his name maybe becuase the first syllable reminds you of your fixations.
      I don't think that this is the forum for this kinda discussion. why dont u both get together in person and work this out, and get rid of al the "tension" that is apparent between u both. Or, call each other and just express yourselves, so that the forum does not have to read this garbage.

Just a suggestion...
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

and you are so right, twan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

something wrong wid Cummings?

Cummings is our best striker and should be the first name pon de team sheet.

Comment

Me nuh inna no meeting with no gay people..leave that to Buju and Beenie and them
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Dicoy playing a bit better today Sickko:-). I don't think the defence is playing as badly as most of you guys. I thbought they played worst vs Ecaudor

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                What's the feeling guys,can we get a result?
                Well Dunny we get a result!

Draaaaaaaaw!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                  Dicoy playing a bit better today Sickko:-). I don't think the defence is playing as badly as most of you guys. I thbought they played worst vs Ecaudor
                  dicoy williams , bigga thompson , stewpeas , Jermain taylor
                  wi have good defenders .
                  Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                  United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                  happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

the whole a di rest a forward only know to run the length of the field. Cummings a the only one who can change play and use up the middle or cut inside. Cummings use brains

He should be the first man on the sheet. Mi a say dat from yesterday.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

At least a tie

I thought I would see some reactions here from the match. At least a tie took place on someone elses grounds and with players that were not even able to prepare together. I think is good and realistic. Not as great as I'm sure Coach Whitmore would have like it to be but good. Let give praise. Mosiah...Don't forget those player forms and good to have chatted with you. Let me know about Seba. Paul Banta 'Coach B'

Comment

Hmm.. calling someone Decoy is lusting ?? What does that make other posters who share my sentiments ?

Suh wha dat say bout Mosiah and Jermaine Hue.. ! ..

X and Nandi.. lol

How yuh ah tek dis suh personal ?

Is yuh boyfriend ?

Sorry sah... nuhbaddy nevah tell me.

Comment

lol !

Careful... yuh flirting with danger there !

LOL !!

Comment

I would love to comment on Decoy but alas I have been banned by his boyfriend Sickko....

Ah si yuh trying to curry favour wid him...

Comment

Thanks, Plush, because some of us can't change our opinions once we formed it, no matter how long ago!

Dicoy played a solid game yesterday. Cool and sure in defence and his passes were on point! And he just turned 23. I dare say he is way ahead of someone like Claude Davis at this point of his career. (Ok, perhaps that doesn't say much for some of us, but still...)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                                I hope Tappa carry a pair of boots he could be called on to keep if the two injured goalies both break down...

Please see below Reggae Boyz’ Starting XI for friendly international against South Africa on Tuesday November 17, 2009:

GK- Dwayne Miller; Defenders – Shavar Thomas, Jermaine Taylor, Dicoy Williams; Midfielders – Jason Morrison, Rodolph Austin, Demar Phillips, Jamal Campbell-Ryce; Attackers – Jermaine Johnson, Dane Richards and Devon Hodges.

Substitutes – Shawn Sawyers, Adrian Reid, Eric Vernan, Lovell Palmer, Richard Edwards, Omar Cummings, Navion Boyd and Bryan Bayliss.
                                Central back -shavar thomas
                                Side Back -Jermaine Taylor & Dicoy williams
                                Central Midfield -Rudolph Austin&Demar Phillips
                                Side Midfield -JCR & Jason Morrison
                                Wing -JJ & Dane Richards
                                center Forward - Devon Hodges
                                Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                                United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                                happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X