Fuller inna the dog house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    he played for barcelona, psv eindhoven, flamengo and i believe in later years an US A League team. a more selfish player you are not likely to see.

you figget di rift with bebeto, with his coaches (who can forget the toilet paper incident) ...... point is he had a wicked conversion rate...he could walk around for 89 minutes doing NOTHING but complain but if he got one chance he could bury it to win a game.

i cannot think of anything more anti-team than being lazy...(or even lazie, but i digress). i am flabbergasted to now see your categorisation of his style as being.."the simple game" and how "his teammates made things easy for him"...

do me a favour, going forward, please spare us your TEAM analyses becase it appears to be patented and copyrighted BS!
    OK!
    ...so you have seen him outside of the Brazilian team and have a better read of his play.

Sorry! I can only speak to his exploits in a Brazilian shirt.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

EVEN then karl.....his exploits in a brasilian shirt is the same...selfish and lazy...he is the guy who said that he shouldn't have to practice because he knows what to do....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        EVEN then karl.....his exploits in a brasilian shirt is the same...selfish and lazy...he is the guy who said that he shouldn't have to practice because he knows what to do....
        ...but did he practise?

...and post some videos of him nuh? ...mek mi guh back guh si di anti-TEAM behaviour you speak of?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

he left training to go to carnival in rio...karl...just do a google search on him and see if he was a unifying force on any team...he scored though. the reports are.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree with Jangle , its how you plan to use that players selfishness! Ronanldinho, Ronaldo, Garrincha and Pele were all selfish players used in the coaches concept of Team to win Titles the highest being the WC !

Jamaicas problem with Fuller is he has been used in the wrong position , attacking midfield or winger is his right full position.He breaks defenses down easily and his speed is made for that.

Fuller isnt clinical.Thats his problem , Isnt this guy Fullersome

Video : http://www.metacafe.com/watch/431486...f_the_dribble/
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X