Manu Fans what unnu have fi say bout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I am not tearing Berbatov down. He is simply not performing at his best. IF he did he would have started in the big game. No two way about it brethren.

All I am saying is Park is a dependable soldlier for Manu and unnu nuh give him enough respect.
    Cut the foolishness Sass. Of all the games he played this season, he did good against Arsenal a team he loves to score against, I gave him good marks for the effort at rightback when we had no defenders. Other than that ... he has been HORRIBLE.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

horrible to you, a good thing Fergie nuh see dat.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Yes Karl, but many times after winning the ball he makes a bad pass or attempt to dribble pass an opponent, only to lose the ball.
        He is not my type of player.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Fergie need an upgrade on the left. Park is a good substitute to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Fergie need an upgrade on the left. Park is a good substitute to have.
            We're in agreement here.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

9 times out of 10 Fergie plays park in the really big games,he is tactically aware and works really hard,he is a managers dream.

Comment

same here. Put Nani back on the left and bring back Valencia. Valencia's problem is that he is too one-dimensional and he needs to come out of his shell a bit more.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  same here. Put Nani back on the left and bring back Valencia. Valencia's problem is that he is too one-dimensional and he needs to come out of his shell a bit more.
                  But over the last 3 games, Nani has done alot of damage on the right side. What they need to do is switch during games. When on the left, Nani cuts in and sometimes take some unnecessary shots .. on the right, he puts in the crosses.

Comment

then why unnu leave out Park?

What did he do wrong
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      then why unnu leave out Park?

What did he do wrong
                      Yuh naah pay attention?

Comment

Working...
                      X