Ronaldoooooo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldoooooo!!

Finally arrive at the party, classy display so far.

Ronaldo 2 - 1 Netherlands 77min

this team miss TOO MANY chances. if they put any more chances they'd be feared.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are right, at least they are creating them though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        this team miss TOO MANY chances. if they put any more chances they'd be feared.
        Your bwoy Nani is a waste!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I wait for the day when him get a salad and man seh den buss him nani! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Your bwoy Nani is a waste!!
            Huh? Who set up the 2nd goal? Everybody saying he missed ... how about giving the keeper some credit?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how about giving the keeper some credit?
              Ha ha ha ha ha ha...if that was a MU game fi fi u manager, him woulda wise fi hide all de hair dryer dem - LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ronaldo 1-0 80min

Comment

I didn't even realize Nani was on the pitch today (quarter final v Czech Rep.) til the 24th minute... after that he did feature, had a nice shot well saved by Cech; but overall he is hot and cold...

Ronaldo on the other hand is coming into his own and seems to be improving match to match not my favourite player, but happy for the Portuguese fans... nice to see Eusebio in the house.
                  Peter R

Comment

Can Ronaldo inspire Portugal to knock out spain tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      Can Ronaldo inspire Portugal to knock out spain tonight?
                      I think so!

Comment

I think so!
                        I've got this feeling that Spain are running scared of him. If Portugal can put away their chances i fancy them to win.

Comment

I WANT Manchester United to beat Spain today.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wait.. Spain nun basically Barca + Real Madrid ??

Barca dem play gainst Ronaldo regular.. more often than not he has been neutralized.. Real Madrid play wid him regular.. wheh dem fi fraid fah ?

lol !

Unnuh dream on wid unnuh 'feelings'.. anyting can happen after all..

Comment

my criticism of spain is that for all that possession they are a low scoring team

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X