Mi hear all the wonderful things that we

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"btw wha yuh ah talk bout campion and you is a rabalac man?"

Cho man, why yuh haffi go spwile it. Me a try draw out certain man.

On another matter:

"the headmaster who dressed like colonel sanders"

Me ask you bout Long Island the other day and about money TT, but that "colonel sanders" comment puts you in a different era, so now I understand why you couldn't answeror comment.....lol.... PJ was a bwoy fi yuh...
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A reletively recent thing that Mckie, McKay not sure was headmaster into 90s I believe, I faintly remember some kind of issue with him but can't remember no detail.

No man me know bout long island, but Monet tt I don't know. When we're you at bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        You know Stoni, I didn't spend too much time reading your other posts about stats, but reading these between you and Sass, I realise that you are making some very excellent points. While statistics are not the be-it-all-end-it-all, it is a very useful tool to help coaches. These are first world tools we talking about here. You is a bright bwoy; yuh must have gone to a very good school. Come to think about it, is ongly one good school inna Jamaica, therefore you must have attended Campion. Dem deh level of reasoning is ongly done by Campionites.
        Campion...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...this explains it.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

80's. Money TT was the biggest thing during that time. Many detentions for playing on the teacher's desks and fights over whofa turn fi play....lol. Man could make that 10c do some wikkid thing. Long Island was the home to Crabbit Soccer where many got hurt playing football with young green oranges.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

lol....I see that you are befuddled. Ignorance is a bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              lol....I see that you are befuddled. Ignorance is a bliss.
              In my era, if you went to Campion, you were either white, chiney, syrian or were a black youth who wore glasses and answered to the name of "peas head". We (JC) would give them 6-0 regular in friendly. So forgive my ignorance.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

....but were we intelligent? I mean, is there a better school that has contributed so much to Jamaica's intelligentsia?

Comment

well is a school after all... not a psuedo Football Academy..

Comment

We overlap a little then, I left in 83.

Comment

U talking bout Money football.

A Jawges used to rule dat. Man all used to put spin on the money and score curlers! LoL

Comment

Noooo I'm talking Money Table Tennis.

Comment

'83....well then we probably knew each other by face in passing since you were 2 years ahead of me. Check your PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X