This BWOY yah rotten to the core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    ...sorry, let me add: "Liverpool" ... thanks for pointing out the oversight!
    ah me ... even for you they were an after thought ... goes to show not even Liverpool fans tek Liverpool serious.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I merely pointed out the teams you lost to; how many points did you "drop" against Liverpool and how might that have affected the final outcome?... dont strain too hard now...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I merely pointed out the teams you lost to; how many points did you "drop" against Liverpool and how might that have affected the final outcome?... dont strain too hard now...
        I've seen MU lost both games to looserpool, lost 4-1 and still win the title. Nobody takes pool serious PR.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That is not a unique situation... it is a rare team that goes undefeated but you gone to other years now when Suarez talking about this year... anyway, ask Sir Fallix what he thinks... I guarantee he is not on the same page as you on this.
          Peter R

Comment

Paul Marin, I'm not one to say I told you so, but......cho....you know that's a damn lie......This BWOY yah rotten to the core
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rotten to the core implies he incorrigible.
              Suarez is willing to shake Evra hand yet ends up refusing to do so.
              He was approached by a Man U fan in a restaurant that voiced his respect for Suarez football abilities and somehow interprets that as a fan siding with him on the Evra issue.
              It is Suarez refusing to confront the core issue,how can it be fixed if he refises to take responsibility for his actions?

Comment

as long as there are those willing to make excuses for him....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True.

Comment

Working...
                  X