No announcement yet.

I have a feeling history will record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you have players like Liverpool have who can't shoot, and give away two simple penalties like that, what you expect?

How can you judge the coach one game into the season????
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They shot well to achieve 2 cup finals under K.D & multiple finals and trophys under Rafa.

It could never be the coach.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gwaan talk. Birmingham reach cup finals too and demoted in the same year. Spend 100 million and only buy one good player for 20 million dollar. 80 Million wasted in one year put on top of the mediocre players you have talking big money already.

Give Brandon 50 million and stop talk.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hyper- Cryte ...its not Rodgers fault, Its Rafa & K.D ...the owners,H&G, FSG , HODGSON & NOW THIS JOKER ARE NOT AT FAULT.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No blame Fergie and Man U. LOL. Who you support Rafa and KD or Liverpool????

You a the best fairweather fan I ever know. Next week if them beat Mancity then you start jump up and down. "In KD we put our trust'. lol.

Comment

Somehow or another we are on the same wavelength...
              Peter R

Comment

Check yuh ead big man , my views have always been consistent unlike you , you twist wherever the win blows.

Your name is Hyper- cryte...meaning hypocryte on steriods.

Comment

tell me when my mind change? I give people a chance to prove themselves. Not because I don't support certain teams, I like football and good players regardless who they play for.

I am only a student of the game, play against enough good players to respect one when I see them.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    KDs liverpool passed the ball and created more chances in the final third than under Rodgers.

This liverpool side is 3 games better than Hodgson.No where close to KDs.
                    We'll see. West Brom could have 3 more goals in the last 10 minutes of the game. The poorest performance of the day - Gerrard. When Lucas went off and we were in the to 4-4-1 formation, the midfielders showed no defensive abiltiy whatsoever. Mi ago book me cruise fi Antartica fi di nex' three weeks - no communications, no newspapa and no tv deh pon dat deh ship.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X