Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see HL and Bricky?

Mancity need them help right now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Mancity need them help right now.
    dem mussi run gaan see di obeah man!!! LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A when the season start again?? It seems like a still pre-season to rhatid.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh have some nerve doubting big side...goin gi yuh a next heart attack this year...38 long weeks for all unnuh claffy sides...

Comment

LOL. Good win.

Comment

Not even the strongest St Thomas obeah can help certain side...LIVERFOOL being one

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Yuh have some nerve doubting big side...goin gi yuh a next heart attack this year...38 long weeks for all unnuh claffy sides...
              Obeah is a HELL OF A TING!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Obeah is a HELL OF A TING!!!
                Hope yuh get some for the next match! coz is ur side next !
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Please stap kall-up...kall-up mi name sah?

You really think BIG team Man City would lose to a team that may be relegated this season.

It was a pleasure disappointing yu'all
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                    Hope yuh get some for the next match! coz is ur side next !
                    I predict a draw; Liverpool's will play like they are going to be shot dead if they lose...City is a better team technically, but we saw today that they are prone to mistakes. A better team would have made it impossible for a comeback, e.g. the winning goal came from a schoolboy clearance from the left back - he gifted the ball to Nasri instead of nodding it out for a corner. Liverpool have to hope that Enrique is fit and that Allen and Gerrad can get their sh*t together. I hope he doesn't play them 4-4-2 again, it won't work. We have to have to play 4-1-3-2 with Gerrad playing very high up the pitch. He was our worst player yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                    X