Did Burell sell out Sterling ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did I say this ridiculos???

Put it this way. The odds for us to get a youngster who has so so much talent at 17 who can walk into a top premier league team and England national team is VERY slim, because of the pressure that is going to be put on the player not just by England but also his club.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You would think he would take it easy on Rooney but he didn't,maybe he was being kind to Pogba and not the biggest blunder.. as I suspect.
      Reggaeboyz' traveling schedule can't be as hectic as England's.

What I want to know is did Burrell fly first class on his panhandling mission to England?The timing of his mouth mek fi chat anything talk bout flying our players worries me.There was no substance to it, he is aware given the financial state of the JFF that is an impossible task,there is a reason why he highlighted a nonissue.

Comment

"Reggaeboyz' traveling schedule can't be as hectic as England's"

Not true as England play at least half of their games home. Whether or not you hear the English coaches complain about it all the time but you never hear them complain about playing for England.

As Hodgson said they have invested in Sterling and they don't intend to let him go. I bet the coach maybe saying, You have a lot ot time to be a full international, why not settle your game at club level first?.

Once I wanted him to choose Jamaica, I knew it was going to be very hard one he started been a regular at pool and getting rave reviews.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Personally, I do not see how playing for England is REALLY going to help Sterling career.He has an auspicious beginning at Pool and may even hurt it by aligning himself to the national team.Shawn Wright-Phillips/Jermaine Defoe etc dip in EPL status seems to have something to do with the woeful shortfalls of team England.

Comment

you maybe right on that, but you think they going to take the chance of losing their brightest? The funny thing is they have a few good youngsters coming up.

The reality is losing Sterling and Zaha is not good for England football and England knew this. You hear Hodgson pratically saying the FA has spend on these players so.... The fact is just been a star in England is not going to get anywhere, ask players like Darren Bent, Zamora and Peter Crouch. But of course they don't want Sterling or Zaha to be the one that got away.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
              what age Sterling leave Jamaica ?
              Six.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Commit to England cause

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Hodgson.html
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X