Last time Jamaica had 3 in a squad vs MAnU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time Jamaica had 3 in a squad vs MAnU

Three in a squad and three played, two on the field at one time competing Mano a Mano versus the greatest club on Earth, when wasthe last time we had three committed national players in a squad playing Manu like it was a schoolboy romp in the park.

Answer; is it has never happened ever, Mariappa, Mcanuff and Mcleary on Reading squad that gave Manu hell yesterday, Manu lucky, one goal clearly offsides plus a penalty to pull that win out.

Mcanuff looked good and we know what Mariappa can do already, Mcanuff clearly has no fear, man was taking on Manu players and boxing ball round them all through salad and thing!

Good stuff.

I hope they can look that good when they join up with the Boyz.

BTW, the greatest club on Earth is Barca.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why not Man U?
      It can't be CL,Chelsea is currently the greatest by debunking Barca for the CL trophy.
      In searching for "greatest" let us examine 20 years of the respective domestic leagues.The difference between the so-called greatest club(Barca)and its rival(Real Madrid) is a mere minimum one league trophy in favour of Barca, in the EPL,Man U leads in EPL trophies by 13 with Arsenal next with 5.Man U lead becomes pronounced when you realize there are five clubs after Arsenal that have won the EPL,and Arsenal leads Chelsea by 2,real tight race down there.
      Barca has a Man U defender and Real has a Man U winger,two highly respected players by their teams.

Comment

if you check the stats you will understand... i think barca is a touch ahead in the trophy count... i could be wrong but you will let me know I'm sure.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          if you check the stats you will understand... i think barca is a touch ahead in the trophy count... i could be wrong but you will let me know I'm sure.
          replying to Rockman ...
          Peter R

Comment

I did check and Mo is correct, Barca have 21 country championships to Manu 19
            Barca have eight big European championships Manu have three.
            Barca have two world club championships and Manu have same, pretty close but Barca kill them on the big euro cups.

Comment

Barca isn't the leader regarding the CL winningest club.I think their rival Real Madrid is ahead of them.Barca has done well in recent times but not insomuch that they are deserving of the word greatest.

Comment

Real Madrid is chopped liver?

Comment

No, he brought up Barca. I just said Manu is best because they play in the worlds best league and they have been the best in that league.
                  Last edited by Stonigut; December 2, 2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Rock man, you are the man, Real Madrid as better stats that Manu and Barca, 32 local championships, nine big European cups and three club world champion cups. Based on that they are number 1.

Comment

Bayern Munich is up there too 22 domestic championships, three euro cups and two world club cups.

Amazing stuff, these teams are very close to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Barca isn't the leader regarding the CL winningest club.I think their rival Real Madrid is ahead of them.Barca has done well in recent times but not insomuch that they are deserving of the word greatest.
                        i thought the comparison was with manu v barca... o that score barca is ahead as ston pointed out... if the record shows rm to be ahead of barca then they would have that claim i agree.
                        Peter R

Comment

Surely we must be talking about some recent time period. Hell, I think Munro has the second highest number of daCosta Cup titles but the last one is 1964 or some such thing!

So, for me, I say again, Barca is the greatest!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can they beat Barca?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am not the man(REALLY boss) but I am glad you said that,I have been advised to try a gig at stand up comedy and have at least one concerned friend worried to death about my mental well being.Gee,both aforementioned...are from that same friend,and then there is that genetically linked.....
                              Is PURE mustering fi de Christmas,yuhseit Paul Marin and Peter R.
                              Last edited by Rockman; December 2, 2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X