Should Tappa be sacked before......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
    I have yet to see a piece of paper play football.
    And how many coaches have you seen, without that piece of paper, lead a country to World Cup qualification?
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

We're special...we like to make history.

BTW... you don't have a horse in this Jamaican race nor the country's well being as a priority so perhaps you should just be a quiet spectator
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I seem to remember that recently...? A German I think...?

...but how about World Cups before that piece of paper was even thought of?

Just saying...(voice fading)????
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
          And how many coaches have you seen, without that piece of paper, lead a country to World Cup qualification?
          Too many to mention in the older days. And I believe Tappa should have a a coaching licenses from the World Cup and playing at the pro level for a period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
            And I believe Tappa should have a a coaching licenses from the World Cup and playing at the pro level for a period of time.
            Matthaus played at the pro level for decades. He played in 5 World Cups, even winning one of them. But it still didn't automatically qualify him for a coaching license:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pe/1158519.stm

Being an ex pro and having played in World Cup didn't earn Alan Shearer a coaching license either. Same with Klinsmann; he had to go through the courses to get his.

So I'd like to see a link for your claim, as it sounds highly dubious.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Working...
            X