No announcement yet.

Paul.....BR...pool...wideopen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bid difference with Fergie is he doesn't panic buy. He sold his best player in Ronaldo and still won the league. See how Lazie and other saying Manu need Midfielder and defenders etc. Fergie said he is please with what he has, using young Jones, Smalling, Cleverly, Powell, Anderson etc go through the growing pain. You grow your team and add players as needed.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wow.....BR...i mean Sass yuh juss realise we need a striker? Now you say a team thats was in the top 4 defensive stats last season needs a defender.50 mill, even if BR had a 100 mil, i would question his purchase after wasting25 mill....we need a striker?..dont forget a defender.....we have forever, years to reinvent the wheel......joke to rhatid.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Paul listen to Sass, BR is in Fergie class to make such astute decisions given his pedigree, so far from what i am assesing Rafa lost the players confidence after taking pool to heights we havent seen in years with a sell to buy policy,Hodgson was a genius that needed time a budget and quality that took us into relegation.KD took us out of relegation,2 cup finals and midtable but he should be sacked because he failed to achieve top 4,& BR must be given time to reinvent the wheel after spending 25mil & hoovering at midtable ,because of what?

Joke to rhatid..BR is compared to fergie because of his inexperience, so whats so special about him and all the other winless cupless managers,why not compare him to big sam..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Paul listen to Sass, BR is in Fergie class to make such astute decisions given his pedigree, so far from what i am assesing Rafa lost the players confidence after taking pool to heights we havent seen in years with a sell to buy policy,Hodgson was a genius that needed time a budget and quality that took us into relegation.KD took us out of relegation,2 cup finals and midtable but he should be sacked because he failed to achieve top 4,& BR must be given time to reinvent the wheel after spending 25mil & hoovering at midtable ,because of what?

Joke to rhatid..BR is compared to fergie because of his inexperience, so whats so special about him and all the other winless cupless managers,why not compare him to big sam..lol
          The only thing I'm saying about the slurgie comparision is that he was winless for 7 years at manure. Nothing more. He was also about 8 years older (I believe) than Rodgers. What I like about Rodgers style is the passing and possession. However, his defensive approach is one that does not get compact quickly enough when we lose the ball. There is NO WAY you can blame yesterday's loss on the coach - the team should have been up 3-0 inside of 20 minutes. Suarez, Gerrard, Sterling, all of them dash weh opportunites early.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yeah dont blame the coach,yet you absolve him of being defesnsively naive ,and its not the 1st loss, you give him credit when we win though,seems to be a pattern absolve and give him credit.You have 7 years to waste in the Hope that BR is up to Fergie standards and not Hodgson or Big Sam ,who doesnt like a passing game but it has to have substance , his does not for all the chances created the opposition has as much or quite a few, which isnt acceptable for the prem standards.

Yeah dont blame the coach and absolve him of blame for how long 7 years, we are a poor mans Arsenal, with all the firepower they had , players walked and they were never serious contenders, with the likes of spurs etc rising we dont have time to reinvent the wheel,from what i see AVB us a waaay better coach than BR.... a wonda why im neva want di work.

Comment

The fans on BR..lol

25 comments
              Popular NowNewest Oldest Most Replied

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentSam • 21 minutes ago
              A very disappointed and frustrated Brendan Rogers was walking through Stanley park with his beloved old mongrel. Results are poor, team very average and he had no answer, in his frustration he kicks a bottle that was lay on the floor, low & behold out pops a genie. The genie says master you... More

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentRichard • 5 hours ago
              Brendon would just do alot better if he stopped liking the sound of his own voice and talking #$%$ - We've beaten 1 team in the top 10 and thats Norwich - For F*** Sake - why didbt we keep Steve Clarke

3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down1users disliked this commentIvan • 7 hours ago
              keeps making excuses,he simply is not good enough..
              1 Reply

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down1users disliked this commentMichael 6 hours ago
              I completely agree Ivan !
              Leave a comment... Comment Guidelines

Post As

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentGlobal LFC • 1 hour 22 minutes ago
              Del Peiro is back on the market maybe should go after him again in the jan transfer market.

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentDel Reds Piero • 4 hours ago
              did u think if we sign sturridge & ince can bring us to the top four..? to be honest.. NO WAY.. dont waste more money on average and expensive british players.. fsg..give him a money and bring in a quality player like cavani.. it is now or never (or else suarez will request transfer in this... More

1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentLEE • 9 hours ago
              Very funny as I watch every EPL game that Liverpool has played and they could'nt even pass or cross the ball properly. And that you call passing game? But during Europa game, they played a very good passing game sometime like Barcelona play...I don't know why like this!!!!! I guess we need to get... More
              1 Reply

2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down1users disliked this commentBalraj • 9 hours ago
              The problrm is because LFC is a great club the players think they are great players. There ia a good cleansing to be made and bring new blood who understand what LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB means. the players are very complacent and dont give a damn about the feeling of the supportters week in week out... More

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentShankly Ghost • 2 hours 25 minutes ago
              As always the majority of the comments so far are not very constructive and sound like a lot of venting without anything constructive being said. The final result of the game was a disappointment to any true LFC fan. To be sure the next three games are equally as important as the one just lost.... More

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentBobby Manc • 2 hours 21 minutes ago
              Has the penny dropped for you dippers yet? Your long finished in the league 20+ years and counting HAHAHAHAHA loving every minute of it you mouthy scummy bass turds .
              1 Reply

7users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down1users disliked this commentFowlerLegend • 10 hours ago
              is this fool still insisting we can be in the top 4? Exactly what drugs is he on?

5users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentJohn • 9 hours ago
              well time will tell brenden ( cant win a match at home ) rodgers , you had egg on your face at the weekend when you said we can push for second in the leauge , you need to win 2 of the next three fixtures to save your job as in 2 weeks time if you lose to QPR i think that is when the liverpool... More
              2 Replies

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down5users disliked this commentVictor Meldew Lol • 8 hours ago
              Let me help you put your finger on it Brenton poor playing staff, a racist who the fans adore more than the club. Owners who have'nt a clue about SOCCER lol. Hope that helps lol.
              6 Replies

2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentMICHAEL • 10 hours ago
              Thats the problem with LIVERPOOL at present, they are to complacent, they give the impression they do not care or that they are to good for the club. Time for a few changes, seek local talent off the recreation grounds, a lot better players will be found there.
              The present team should be done... More

6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentIAN • 10 hours ago
              roy,, sorry brendan how far are you going to pull us down will we be fighting not to be relegated its time you left.
              1 Reply

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down4users disliked this commentVictor Meldew Lol • 8 hours ago
              PS To save money why dont Littlepool just design a shirt with black armbands lol.

2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentCzr • 8 hours ago
              This guy is a disillusioned idiot. He is not the man for the job.

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentPaul • 4 hours ago
              I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we are carrrying too many passengers in this team.
              I would say at least four today it’s just not good enough for this club, Brendan Rodgers
              believes we can finish in the top four this season, despite being only seven points above the relegation... More

5users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentNICK • 9 hours ago
              We need to dispose of those players who are not good enough, Downing, Henderson,etc and start a fresh all this talk of Top 4 or even higher is a false dawn, let's get real to stay in the Top Flight will be an acheivement this year.

0users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentWunna • 6 hours ago
              Great R-E-S-P-E-C-T to BRENDAN ROGERS for achieving in half a season for what SAF failed to do in 26 years. Long live BR and his reign of LFC.

3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this commentJude • 11 hours ago
              Dats frank enuf but d earlier d beta Disgraceful performance No passion, no pressure So lethargic Get a gud defensive midfielder to alternate wit Lucas Allen not Liverpool standard A quality striker to compete wit Suarez

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/f...131442693.html

1 Reply

Comment

2 cup finals in a single season. only the 2nd time to happen in our 100 year history. not a bad way to dust off the cobwebs in your first season back at the club in 2 decades and with the club in a trophy drought.

dalglish is a winner. full stop. hes proven it time after time after time after time. but we couldnt rely on that fact.

and not at liverpool of all places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2735 LFC-Orlando

TIA First Team

TIA Full Members

2,740 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:09 PM

Someone said earlier that Rafa will never be back, as long as these owners are in place. Same exact reason they could not work with Kenny.

Both strong-minded experienced, winning managers who would not take shite from anyone.

The solution? A promising, inexperienced "yes" man, who would jump at the chance to manage a club of our level.

The problem? This long term rebuilding and "hope" that BR will develop into a winner, may backfire and LFC may either end up in mid to low-table mediocrity. Or worse, in the championship.

Then the owners will see how good their investment outlook will look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2736 T.C.B

Reserve Team

TIA Full Members

389 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Macedonian_Red, on 16 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

I am not sure about Comolli, but Kenny definitely deserved another season ... The decision to sack him was absolutely **** poor ... You don't sack someone who has won 8 league titles, 3 European Cups and 7 domestic cups for the club, over half a poor league season, the same half a season when he has won us another trophy, and has got us to another final ...

Well said Mac. Top post. To treat Kenny like that was a disgrace and something they should never have gotten away with so easily.
                As for Rodgers he has two problems to solve as soon as possible.....
                Firstly get our midfield sorted, we were headless yesterday. Personally I would revert to 4-4-2 with two holding......Drop or rest Allen for a start. Ensure we stop conceeding soft goals that stem from mistakes in midfield. Keep a clean sheet as a starting objective.

Secondly get the goalscoring issue sorted. Buy players, change the system to two up front, give Morgan a chance or whatever but sort it. We played well enough for the first 20 odd minutes yesterday but didnt score and fell to bits when we went behind. Goals win matches so do whatever it takes to start scoring them. Some pace up front wouldn't hurt either.

In the long term he needs players who are strong mentally, are leaders and winners on the field. This team lacks all three traits essential to a winning side. He is also going to need a goalkeeper who can do it on a regular basis and not constantly beaten at his near post or flapping around under crosses.

#2737 KingLuis7

TIA Youth Team

TIA Full Members

146 posts

Posted Today, 12:03 AM

I'm personally just sick of all of the talk.

Top 4 this, ambition that. Rodgers and the players just need to shut up and let their football do the talking.

Once we start putting that together the talking will be done for them. At the moment they all look like arrogant fools in my eyes rather than ambitious, when you can't put Villa to the sword at home the last thing you should be talking about is the top 4.

#2738 DEVGRU

Drunk as usual

TIA Full Members

5,350 posts

Posted Today, 12:10 AM

We don't know Rafa's position with the new owners. A lot of speculation but nobody seems to know anything for a fact.

I honestly think he is due to take over at Real Madrid..that has always been his calling.

I wish he hadn't done that (gone on about us finishing 2nd.)

It makes him sound like a right clown for making that comment when everyone generally knows we are not going to finish 2nd even if we hit a winning run.

To be ambitious is one thing. But..............

#2739 lfc55555

TIA First Team

TIA Full Members

2,216 posts

Posted Today, 12:13 AM

for me its the tika taka nonsense and seemingly "educational" stuff, thats over the top for someone that hasnt been there and done it.

its as though the 180 page dossier is bulletproof and if were not successful its simply because we didnt implement the book properly. i dont want to be constantly reminded of the amazing system of 1 defensive midfielder and 2 midfielders beside him.

#2740 Macedonian_Red

First Team

TIA Full Members

2,504 posts

Posted Today, 12:16 AM

<p>
                DEVGRU, on 17 December 2012 - 12:10 AM, said:

We don't know Rafa's position with the new owners. A lot of speculation but nobody seems to know anything for a fact.

Of course we know Rafa's position with FSG ...

"Last summer, Liverpool had a vacancy but they chose not to talk to their former manager. It may be best for all sides to consider new challenges but Benitez believes it was odd that he wasn't contacted.

"It was strange," he says. "We know the club, the players, the Academy and we have even more experience now. The fans were positive about the idea and if you read the book you will understand why. So it was strange not to be approached."

http://www.independe...ty-3223646.html

#2741 DEVGRU

Drunk as usual

TIA Full Members

5,350 posts

Posted Today, 12:57 AM

Macedonian_Red, on 17 December 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

<p>

Of course we know Rafa's position with FSG ...

"Last summer, Liverpool had a vacancy but they chose not to talk to their former manager. It may be best for all sides to consider new challenges but Benitez believes it was odd that he wasn't contacted.

"It was strange," he says. "We know the club, the players, the Academy and we have even more experience now. The fans were positive about the idea and if you read the book you will understand why. So it was strange not to be approached."

http://www.independe...ty-3223646.html

Don't see him stating he won't work under FSG though or if FSG have categorically stated they would never consider ever hiring Rafa.It's just speculation. Ack-Ack and all dude.

#2742 Dane

TIA Youth Team

TIA Full Members

673 posts

Posted Today, 01:12 AM

I'm a bit concerned that FSG might do to Rodgers what they may have done to Kenny.

They might say, "You haven't got us up the league with your summer signings, so you'll have to stick with them because you're getting **** all money in January".

#2743 Kopstar

TIA Reserve Team

TIA Full Members

490 posts

Posted Today, 01:25 AM

Dane, on 17 December 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

I'm a bit concerned that FSG might do to Rodgers what they may have done to Kenny.

They might say, "You haven't got us up the league with your summer signings, so you'll have to stick with them because you're getting **** all money in January".

I think he'll get money - I'm more concerned that he'll spend it on inappropriate buys and then we've got to try and fix the fix in the summer. With potentially even less in the pot.

Frankly I'd rather he didn't buy anyone than buy the wrong one. We need bodies up front but if they're not right long-term I'd rather see us get them on loan not permanent.

«
                Prev
                Page 110 of 110
                Back to The Albert - LFC Talk

http://forums.thisisanfield.com/inde...page__st__2725

Comment

2 cup finals in a single season. only the 2nd time to happen in our 100 year history. not a bad way to dust off the cobwebs in your first season back at the club in 2 decades and with the club in a trophy drought.

dalglish is a winner. full stop. hes proven it time after time after time after time. but we couldnt rely on that fact.

and not at liverpool of all places.
                  X, let's see...if you had £80m to spend on players, would you have bought Downing, Carroll, Henderson and Adam? Come on man. KD is a great LFC hero, but he was out of his F&#@$$%$%-ing mind to have signed those players for that kind of money. For £80m you could have bought:

Tevez - £20m
                  Silva - £25m
                  Toure - £28m
                  Michu - £2m
                  Ba - Free (but now about £13m)

After KD dash weh di FSG people dem money and turn in a 8th place position (plus putting a RUX like Jay Spearing in the frigging line up in the FA Cup finals) - you wrong them fi fyah him? :KMT:

Plus the man waste my time and money when me fly go ah England fi watch the FA Cup final for that dyam hobbit fi dash weh the ball and give them the first goal while him keep the £35m youth Carroll on the bench!!!??? WTF!!!??? Cho. You can cus off BR all you want, but don't start with defending KD - that is a losing proposition. All I will have to say to you is £80m and argument done.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That 80 million got us two cup finals , for anyone to sack a coach who raised us to such heights after taking us out of relegation is ridiculous and then to replace him with a tactically naive clown that you hope will grow into something is beyound rationale thinking, whem you look at the pedigree of the man that hasnt coached in the prem from the 90s , it is remarkable.

FSG want a yes man , a clown , fans and critics alike see it and know it.The mask is slowly coming off. Everyone associated walked away from the job except this clown, FSG knew better not to contact RAFA, im deal wid HG already...stay deh gripe on 80 million .That already look like Glory days with 2 cup finals to show for it.

Comment

That 80 million got us two cup finals , for anyone to sack a coach who raised us to such heights after taking us out of relegation is ridiculous and then to replace him with a tactically naive clown that you hope will grow into something is beyound rationale thinking, whem you look at the pedigree of the man that hasnt coached in the prem from the 90s , it is remarkable.

FSG want a yes man , a clown , fans and critics alike see it and know it.The mask is slowly coming off. Everyone associated walked away from the job except this clown, FSG knew better not to contact RAFA, im deal wid HG already...stay deh gripe on 80 million .That already look like Glory days with 2 cup finals to show for it.
                      X, so you think £80m for the Carling Cup and 8th place in the league is acceptable?? Stoke got to the FA Cup final a few years ago and did as well as we did with a squad - AN ENTIRE SQUAD - worth less than that. And as for the Carling Cup, Cardiff nearly beat us with a squad worth what - about what - £25m? :scratch_my_head:

As I said, you can gripe all you want about Rodgers (I am willing to give him time, you are not) but defending KD is madness. MADNESS! £80m on those players? X, me and you is friend, but you are wrong on this one. KD had to go...he should have been fired for buying Downing for £20m alone. Wake up and smell the coffee bredrin.

Comment

As I said before Pool should have bought Demsey. 50 Million Caroll wasn't the answer.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X