Raheem Stirling agrees new contract

just covering all my bases.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

just covering all my bases.
      "covering all my bases"? Wait...if is baseball you want fi play, me get first bat...you can be the ball...

Paul-->
      <--Jangle

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        What conversion rate yuh using ?
        principle of conservatism at work... i checked and at current rates, assuming he's paid 52 weeks in a year, it's closer to $170,000US !!

Got you!
          ...forgot that! ...and I really should not have!

Got you!
            ...forgot that! ...and I really should not have!
            ...age...it's a hell of a t'ing!!!! No worry Karl, me right dideh wid u. The only consolation is that at our age, we figet more than dem young bwoy like Jangle will eva know.

baby mama dem mek di right call!

...age...it's a hell of a t'ing!!!! No worry Karl, me right dideh wid u. The only consolation is that at our age, we figet more than dem young bwoy like Jangle will eva know.
                I forgot about the minor having to have the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) signing on his/her behalf...

...but I am still thinking that the compensation could have been impacted by other factors (as it still appears 'tiny-weeny' for someone with his obvious talents).

...did Walcott enter into his initial contract with our GUNNERS before his 18th birthday (16th?) and was the contracted fee not somewhere in the region of 5 million pounds...with substantial personal terms?

..and what was Messi's (and his guardians) deal?
                Last edited by Karl; December 21, 2012, 04:04 PM.

Closer to $3.5 mil US a year by my calculation...