Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tell me?

Comment

A clear goal scoring opportunity? CLEAR?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Forward vs goalkeeper one and one...how much clearer a goal scoring opportunity you want than that? Put that aside...anytime you wrap your arms around a player and drag him to the ground you are in danger of receiving a red card...now add to that it was in the penalty area and there was a goal scoring opportunity...c'mon son

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Forward vs goalkeeper one and one...how much clearer a goal scoring opportunity you want than that? Put that aside...anytime you wrap your arms around a player and drag him to the ground you are in danger of receiving a red card...now add to that it was in the penalty area and there was a goal scoring opportunity...c'mon son
          I was at the game, even though it ruined my day the red card and penalty was the correct call, most of us in the stadium agreed that once he gave the penalty he had no option but to send the defender off, it was a goalscoring opportunity. And by the way i know a lot of you city fans don't rate Dzeko but the youth is a top top striker, i was thinking that he isn't anything special but watching him the flesh he is a class act, if he started as the main striker for Man City every game they wouldn't be 7 points behind Man U.

Comment

Seeit deh...Dunny argument

Comment

As long as Dzeko is delivering it"s all good...just seen him have too many bad games with bad misses...

Comment

It was a red card.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Kmft.....2-0 a'ready. Me feel like fe go start me foreplay wid the wife by go doing some housework rather than siddung and watch this mauling. Maybe I mufht get lucky tonight.
                  There is a God...although that was TMI on the foreplay thing...
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I stand corrected

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wenger quote......"You can not do that at this level" http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21005536

Comment

I wonder what he thought of Kompany's red card? That was rubbish! i.e. that reffing decision... it wasn't even a foul IMO.
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Stop yuh noise...Dzeko and the goalkeeper alone and di man drag down Dzeko...red card...and the second goal was not offside...yuh need to go t Lenscrafters
                          ok..guess you got this 1 correct !!
                          but next season watch wah a guh appen....
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

As a Gunner. But it was a clear RED card and a penalty.

Furthermore, sorry to all the Empire forumites, my observations see the "Noisy Neighbours" lifting the Title for a second straight year.

Sorry too, Pep!

Comment

It's ok Jamaica2099, Mr. President, The Guvnor and I will review your application for a one-day pass to come and view our trophy cabinet. Keep your cell phone close by.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                                Really clumsy tackle...
                                Tackle?
                                Yuh kaul dat, tackle?
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X