No announcement yet.

Mattocks learning from criticism ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has made good improvement in that category.. notice he is no longer doing that celebration after he scores and is much more calmer and humble.. visible effort to be Team oriented..

The yute has and is showing the critical ability to learn and improve in all aspects including maturity...

Have very high expectations.. the best chance for Jamaica to have a top class striker on the world scene that has passed through the 'system' in Jamaica.. him nevah leave when him was 5...

Instead of full support yuh have man a jump up and dung at every piece of nonsense criticism..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      He has made good improvement in that category.. notice he is no longer doing that celebration after he scores and is much more calmer and humble.. visible effort to be Team oriented..

The yute has and is showing the critical ability to learn and improve in all aspects including maturity...

Have very high expectations.. the best chance for Jamaica to have a top class striker on the world scene that has passed through the 'system' in Jamaica.. him nevah leave when him was 5...

Instead of full support yuh have man a jump up and dung at every piece of nonsense criticism..
      I didn't see a of him other than clips of the goals he scored last season, the little i have seen so far this season i am very impressed. I hope he continues to bang in the goals, that way he can't be ignored by Tappa and his crew.

Comment

Dem seh black man haffi work twice as hard and twice as good to be noticed..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

Is he in the squad?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The squad is listed.

Comment

Working...
            X