Daniel Gordon Headed For JA, Club Wins Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Gordon Headed For JA, Club Wins Championship

Daniel Gordon's Karlsruhe won the German Liga 3 championship with a 4-2 win at Wiesbaden. According to Karlsruhe's website, Daniel was not in the lineup because he was en route to join The Reggae Boyz.

Second-place Arminia Bielefeld lost 1-0 at Wacker Burghausen. Karlsruhe finished the season with 79 points to Arminia Bielefeld's 76.

Osnabruck finished third and will go to a promotion playoff against a Bundesliga 2 club to be determined tomorrow.

Congrats Bruce!!!!!! your campaign has paid off
    Peter R

Comment

The campaign has paid off, the rest is up to Daniel. I am hoping he does well.

Comment

Rath.. even more milk in di coffee...!

Can hear di grumbling ahready !

Comment

LOL.

Well him better make sure him justify it.

Comment

wheh yuh seh.. double standard !?

Racism is a b i t c h ....

Comment

Bruce, I am sure you campaign got him in!!!!
              Congrats!

It is now in Daniel Gordon's hands.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats Bruce, your work has brought results!

I wonder if Daniel speaks any English. Otherwise I am not sure how he will communicate in his new setting.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes.

A very reliable source who has spoken to him says he speaks English, but with a very heavy German accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azVGCAJtmTo

Comment

Many Germans speak English.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Bruce, I am sure you campaign got him in!!!!
                      And let's not forget who provided the initial tip-off that got the ball rolling...

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=21788
                      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                      - Xavi

Comment

The person who got the ball rolling was my friend Kevin, an Internet buddy from another site, who was an ultra for Rotweiss Oberhausen when Daniel played there.

Comment

I had German classmates who did not speak English before coming to school. They said they attended language labs for a month or two before enrolling. Their English was very decent considering they learned it in such a short space of time.

I do not think the having an accent will be an issue, as long as he can understand what is being said.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Big up to you too Zeppo. Yes, it was you who provided the initial link and Bruce ran with it. One would not have happened without the other I am sure.

Comment

Thanks, Zeppo!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X