Walk good Fergie! Thanks for making MU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    I am sure if he had gone to an Arsenal, he would be playing from day one, but then that is what you expect from a club who is not really into it to win leagues. You are a player farm where you develop and sell to more competitive clubs.

Dem sen im ova nuh?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sturridge is very, very good. ...play more TEAM and immediately he becomes a top star.

Having said that since going to Liverpool his TEAM play has increased more than 50%!!!! As he hit Liverpool he immediately cut out a lot of the selfish foolishness he was doing at Chelsea. Guess the Liverpool technical people laid down the law before having put pen to paper.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As he hit Liverpool he immediately cut out a lot of the selfish foolishness he was doing at Chelsea.
        I noticed that too. When he was at Chelsea he did a lot of foolish and selfish play that people started to doubt he had what it takes to perform at the higher level. Maybe he was just trying too hard to impress at Chelsea.

I still think he is a very good player and can put a lot of hurt on some defenders in the years to come.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X