Was asked to post this on the Jam vs Spurs Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was asked to post this on the Jam vs Spurs Game

1. Tottenham was the better technical team with better control, passing of the ball, and off the ball movement.
    2. Tottenham had greater possession of the ball, I would say a ratio of 55 - 45.
    3. Jamaica created the better scoring chances and had more attempts at goal than Tottenham.
    4. Jamaica settled for the counter attack and stayed behind the ball with 11 players most of the time.
    5. Jermain Hue started off tentatively but settled down and started to put some good passes together.
    6. Who is the fellow with the bleach out hair ends that look like a albino horses main, waste man dat.
    7. Ja GK Miller I believ,e did very well in the second half.
    8. Dat deh bwoy weh name Gareth Bale for Spurs wicked nuh rasss. He came on in the second half and the place tun up to rahtid.
    9. Overall, decent match. Jamaica players still need to learn to have vision on the field and stop looking down at the ball most of the time. Too much touches of the ball by a number of players which tend to hold up the attack and allowed defenders to get back into position.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Former poster here who lost/forgot password and was at the game
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks, Sickko!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Or Mosiah ban him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Former poster here who lost/forgot password and was at the game
          I think we finally found someone who's strong enough to carry Bruce off the football field....

You got here just in time Sickko!
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            1. Tottenham was the better technical team with better control, passing of the ball, and off the ball movement.
            2. Tottenham had greater possession of the ball, I would say a ratio of 55 - 45.
            3. Jamaica created the better scoring chances and had more attempts at goal than Tottenham. Which players had the scoring chances? Created by whom?
            4. Jamaica settled for the counter attack and stayed behind the ball with 11 players most of the time.
            5. Jermain Hue started off tentatively but settled down and started to put some good passes together. Can just imagine how the naysayers loved that slow start from Maestro. Nothing new. Once him sekkle...death!
            6. Who is the fellow with the bleach out hair ends that look like a albino horses main, waste man dat. Jermie Lynch? Unu can tan deh!
            7. Ja GK Miller I believ,e did very well in the second half.
            8. Dat deh bwoy weh name Gareth Bale for Spurs wicked nuh rasss. He came on in the second half and the place tun up to rahtid.
            9. Overall, decent match. Jamaica players still need to learn to have vision on the field and stop looking down at the ball most of the time. Too much touches of the ball by a number of players which tend to hold up the attack and allowed defenders to get back into position.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No problem
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Blake was the keeper in the second half.

Comment

I was at the game. Good game. I think tactically Jamaica played well. Spurs had a bit more of the possesion but Jamaica had the better of the scoring chances. Kemar Daley is a good player hit the post after collecting a diagonal ball on the left flank and cutting inside. Jermain hue had a great chance saved after Teddy unlock the place and blasted a shot which was saved. Overall Bruce boy will help, tall player so he looks clumsy on the ball but reads the game well, in the right position and broke up some good spurs attack... (Good looking out Bruce) Darren Mattocks has something to offer.. Played in sputs and woke up Spurs backline early in the first half when he collected dribble two and **** one that Brad Friedel could not hold on to. But i see the fustration with him at this point of his career. He is deadly fast and got the better of the spurs back line but he plays like Adebayor.. In spurts.. he will dissapear from the game but when he is on he is a threat. Really spurs could not manage him. Dada played well. Hue took a while but he makes the right passes and showed great vision. so does Dada but Dadda can play in tight spaces and was very lively... not sure who the dude with the pony tail his playing striker at times.. works hard but poor first touch. Not sure who was playing in 22 but game away the ball too much. Teddy change the game but I dont know about him. He helped but at times put his head down and go on this mazy run to know where when you have players waiting for the ball. But he changed the game. The youh form germany stood out for me.. Man of the match for me. Also the 14 it may have been Evan Taylor played well. From a spurs side Bale a general straight up. Not sure who the left back that hug up a salad pon the right side. Andre Black played well, he started slow by given up a few big rebounds but after settle down. He need to work on his colleting as the rebounds will hurt him. He gave up one off a Bale stinger that endedd in the back of the net but was rule offside. As for Tappa good job, good tactical plan and the player executed. My only concern was that this is not the team that we will see in the next few games.

Comment

Nice report. Damian Williams and Evan Taylor were in the middle of the park. Taylor is the darker of the two.
                    Woodbine was the leftback and Virgo the right. The Tottenham twitter feed said it was Alvas Powell that got the salad, but that could be a mistake on their part.

Comment

OJ so you said Gordon was man of the match, he must have really played well for you to pick him as mom. What advantages does he bring in his game compared to what we currently have at that position.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                        My only concern was that this is not the team that we will see in the next few games.
                        Thanks, OJ. That is my concern too! It really does not matter if this team played well or not!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not sure who it was but it was the left back... but bale is the real deal.. Adde is a shiffer too... cant dive in pon him. but i will say this kemar is big balla... not sure you can play him an hue together but he is a general..

Comment

Well Gordon was the unknown so I paid a bit of attention to him to see can he play or not... what did he do differently as a CD? He does not dive in or go to ground which i think is a hugh problem with JT and some of our defenders. He reads the game and cut out the passes or stop the turn.. Not spectacular big tackles but he break up attacks. He is not smooth on the ball but he seems to be in the right place at time. interestingly they moved him from CD to Holding Mid late in the game , i guess to see how he did there and i thought he did well.

Comment

Hard to miss someone with a 1.94m frame.

Views appreciated!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X