X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-0

If they don't score, you don't lose.

Comment

Sickko a time yuh cut out the foolishness and start post again. Whole seasons Mr. President and myself haffi a fend off the Hurry-come-ups HL and Bricktop and the eediat Loserfools dem like Paul Marin and Peter R (Sikey and Trim) not to mention the Confused One, Xuberant. We could have done with your help.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Revival time fi mi ballah Dada, him need sump'n. Ah hope di Englan stint duh him ah worl ah good. An him can forwud again kah ah believe him is di bes creative force wi have. Is not how yuh fall is how yuh tan up, revival time mi ballah.

Comment

Yuh gi wi di ting short an sweet an to di pint, big up fi dat

Comment

In the Hex, drawing all your matches will put you nowhere! And wi lose one arready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How was his passing, I think that is one of the things that we really falter on when we meet tough opposition, especially out of defensive mid and centre half positions, my ideal team has defensive mids and centre halves that must be good to excellent passers and should be able to transition between these positions almost seamlessly and can initiate the attack from the back, not just push the ball around without meaning.

Comment

Thanks!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

stoni I can't say I saw enough of him from central mid to say yes he solve the passing problem, most of his passing was win it and switch it to the other side, nothing that make me say wow. But you won't see it all in one game. Put it this way there was nothing that make me say he can't play. I don't know about his pace because we played with a relatively deep back line so I did not see that aspect, but I like him

Comment

One of the players told me this about Gordon: "He did ok also. Can see he's a great reader of the game n he's composed."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sounds interesting, will continue to follow that.

Comment

Good to see Hue & Dada on the field and they said it couldnt happen , 2 of the same , I hope they both play in these up coming games.

We need a striker, i would have been ideal to plug Tuffy in that game.Tappas back is against the wall ,lets see what happens.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thanks OJ, I hear you, I don't think any one man can solve our passing issue, but we need to have a strong eye out for developing good ball handlers who are also good passers otherwise we are wasting our time.

Our players for the most part are good ball handlers excellent in the one on one, but efficient, intelligent, passing going forward or in tight time sensitive situations is almost non existent. That is what is needed in every single position not just the attacking mid as many believe.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              not sure who it was but it was the left back... but bale is the real deal.. Adde is a shiffer too... cant dive in pon him. but i will say this kemar is big balla... not sure you can play him an hue together but he is a general..
                              Keammar ah general fram 2003 Manning @ 14 y.o... memba mi tole unnu

Too bad im an' di snow ting nuh 'gree
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Clearly! It will be interesting to hear Stoni's views on a player who could not deal with a likkle snow.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X