No announcement yet.

Dortmund to win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! Unu love say any player would have done what Tiefin Suarez did in the World Cup, i.e., intentionally handle the ball and prevent the goal. I am saying only unethical, tiefin, cheating players would do that.

Did you see Bayern's first goal today? Do you think the defender could have swatted away the ball with his hands?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

With 30 minutes left to play?

Comment

True but some of those players ost Nuff money. Don't forget that is Dortmund that has Gordon's father, yard origin as their under thirteen ouch, so a yard connection is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Do you think the defender could have swatted away the ball with his hands?
          No!
          Off balance and wrong footed. Left failing to restore his balance.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Trust mi, Suarez would have swatted at it! Yuh tink him easy.

Don't matter still. All I am saying is not all footballers would have done what Suarez did. He is a cheat! And a dirty low down one too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Trust mi, Suarez would have swatted at it! Yuh tink him easy.

Don't matter still. All I am saying is not all footballers would have done what Suarez did. He is a cheat! And a dirty low down one too!

Is he the only cheat in football?
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No, but he is the worst, most barefaced cheat in the history of football.

Comment

Thanks, Stoni!

I take back all I said about you!

Take that, Paul Marin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

punto final.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What about "Jack" & Sepp?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X