Jokes aside, this is my pick for the ReggaeBoyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a TEAM sport, Dunny!

Maestro did his part! Much more than many of your neighbours!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would love to see Nathan Dwyer in the squad.
      Jobi McAnuff with his 'cruise control' type play can go!!!

My new friend Gareth McLeary showed he will put in the effort and 'run'...run fast! ...Re: Mexico match if when in the final 3rd he only bruked a wee bit less and passed more... ~ Sigh!!! We would perhaps be celebrating a win now!!! ` sigh!

Hope he gets it all right in our future matches as he showed he can create for self andTEAM if not taking that one bruk too much!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Can you believe only a few months ago we were thinking Barcelona was the best team in the world, maybe the history of football? Did Pep depend on 11 speedsters, or did he have 3 Jermaine Hues on the field, "slow" midfielders with brains?

There is a role for brains on TEAMS, Karl. We can't run the other side into submission!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          It is a TEAM sport, Dunny!

Maestro did his part! Much more than many of your neighbours!
          It is indeed a TEAM game, like i said he done ok, however i expected more. Lets hope he have something left in the tank for Friday night!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Can you believe only a few months ago we were thinking Barcelona was the best team in the world, maybe the history of football? Did Pep depend on 11 speedsters, or did he have 3 Jermaine Hues on the field, "slow" midfielders with brains?

There is a role for brains on TEAMS, Karl. We can't run the other side into submission!
            I wonder if you have read any of my posts on the X1 I wish to have on the field?

...anyway, I am sure you never saw me suggesting ball players who were not smart.

Finally which Barcelona player compared to top world player can be considered slow?

Alex Song? ...and how would Song fare against our Boyz?

There is no place for a slow player on my ideal TEAM. Where Hue is concerned he is just our best technically gifted player. ...but he has his downside.

Suggestion: Just think on the comment by a poster of Hue being too far from 'up top'...suggesting he should be parked behind the attackers. That of course suggests Hue is a liability going to and fro...and please have a second look at the match and you shall see he had not the pace and also fitness/strength to go full blast back and forth - collecting balls deep and joining in the attack - as regularly as the TEAM needed.

Still think we can have him switch on as striker (get into most forward position) sometimes during our matches. I would love to see him have a crack at opponent's goal.

Who was it that had our last crack at goal during this Mex match? ...Daniel Gordon? Got pass from Ricketts. - He was called offside when he was not. Not that it mattered as the Mex 'keeper saved smartly. It would have been great seeing Hue get a few chances.

...and Yup!!! - ...relative to our TEAM, Barcelona has 11 speedsters who also are each tremendous technically, tactically and with great 'brains'..
            Last edited by Karl; June 6, 2013, 06:06 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Before you start with Hue's weaknesses.. there is a long line in front of him...

The only thing you need to examine is your clear bias against Hue.. it is quite irrational..

Comment

Working...
              X