DUNNY/KARL/GAMMA etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    How good a teammate is he when he doesn't want to play any other role but striker and give transfer request at every there is a little problem.

Yet you talk bout TEAM and cuss Nandi and others when they do it. Your inconsistency is glaring.
    Excellent team mate. Despite not wanting to play in a withdrawn role he finished with 10 assists, 2 less than Mata, despite being dropped by Fergie plus he finished with 12 goals.

Rooney's problem is that he is a very good footballer and it is for that reason Fergie puts him in various positions. Lets see if Moyes is going to allow a legend to slip through his grasp again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...or else what???? That's EXACTLY where he will end up.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

hope it was as an England teammate

Comment

Fergie put him there but he doesn't want to go and tell the boss he only want to play upfront or transfer. Have you seen Karl definition of TEAM???

How many times has this excellent teammate asked for transfer and why? you think that don't affect his teammates?

What teammates is that???? Admit the fact, if not for Fergie Rooney may have ended up like Gazza. Pretty good footballer but not a superstar in my book.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng DX View Post
            hope it was as an England teammate
            Jack Wilshire has made only ONE start in 2 years for England. Against Brazil earlier this year he had a good game. That tweet was sent after England flopped against Ireland and just before the game against Brazil in South America.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fergie put him there but he doesn't want to go and tell the boss he only want to play upfront or transfer. Have you seen Karl definition of TEAM???

How many times has this excellent teammate asked for transfer and why? you think that don't affect his teammates?

What teammates is that???? Admit the fact, if not for Fergie Rooney may have ended up like Gazza. Pretty good footballer but not a superstar in my book.
              Based on my understanding, he did not request a transfer. I will leave it at that. Lets see how it affect his teammates ..... watch the clip ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAu4ZD55iBk.

Yes, he has said his preferred position is playing as a center forward, but even as an England player he is still dropping deep and setting up other players.

Someone needs to make him realize that, it's not that he isn't a good center forward, it is that he is better as the player behind the striker, better on the left, better on the right ... than others in the team.

Comment

so skeng you is a gunners... mi neva know.. if mi did know mi wouldn't let brickyy from man shitty deal wid you suh.

Comment

he may have not have done the request in writing but he admitted that in a meeting with the coach he asked to be transferred if he is not going to be on the field or position he thought he deserved. Regardless what you say it is disruptive when senior members who you think should wear their club on their sleeves are asking out.

Again good player, I don't know he is worth that much put by Karl definition of TEAM in the pass Rooney is lacking in my book.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so if you don't know, why you post that?????

tell me it was a meant to be a joke.

Comment

did U see 'maybe'?...in response to Karl's post

Comment

ok sah. that is ok then. I missed the maybe

Comment

How good a teammate is he when he doesn't want to play any other role but striker and give transfer request at every there is a little problem.

Yet you talk bout TEAM and cuss Nandi and others when they do it. Your inconsistency is glaring.
                          Have you every seen him not carry out his TEAM role?
                          OK...not me either!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X