RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only Brazil could solve the Spain puzzle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You saw the Nigeria game and could not see Spain's defeat? I saw it there. After the Italy game saw six nil.

Comment

ex post facto....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Oh yeah why do you think I was making such decisive post prior to the final. See my post to Rudi et al. Yow mi done unnuh can gwaan hug up unnuh 3 nil an leave I alone.

Comment

....them can't touch you King Jawge!!

Yuh gone clear!!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

done know; one champion inna di dance.

Comment

Ahm.. who was the last Confed Champion ?

A confed champion has never won the World Cup following... careful..

Comment

Yuh nuh feel say ah time yuh lock yuh soun now? Do like Zeppo (run go hide)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvhxapM5zo

Comment

the truth is an offense.. not a sin..

Comment

One ting certain doh...a Snow team naw win inna South America
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Madness abounds! PM, please don't sue me if I should use this in the future.
                      I think this has been a most entertaining day...it is as if someone let all the patients out of Bellevue! LOL!! Truly incredible...but funny as hell. And don't worry, no law suit from this end...truth has to be told. LOL!!!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        yuh zeeit !!
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          Is Spain a snow team?
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                          X