Hunt upbeat after Young Boyz' ugly start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hunt upbeat after Young Boyz' ugly start

You are the one with the argument. Go and do some research to see what qualifications/offices were held by Boxhill prior to his presidency. Do the same for Burrell.

I shall not continue to do your homework!

I know you will not do the research but continue to spew your nonsense. Knock yourself out!

BTW, the issue at the time of the election was never about Boxhill vs. Burrell. The issue was a creditable platform vs. no platform (unless you call qualifying for a WC 4 years ago and sitting on your ass ever since!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      You are the one with the argument. Go and do some research to see what qualifications/offices were held by Boxhill prior to his presidency. Do the same for Burrell.

I shall not continue to do your homework!

I know you will not do the research but continue to spew your nonsense. Knock yourself out!

BTW, the issue at the time of the election was never about Boxhill vs. Burrell. The issue was a creditable platform vs. no platform (unless you call qualifying for a WC 4 years ago and sitting on your ass ever since!)
      Since when football administrators are judged upon cerdibility over performance? Well, guess what, you got your wish. I guess you have a very holy and credible JFF, with 0 performance, zilch.

As far as Boxhills credentials goes...here is waht I found on him. Not sure how you interpreted this to mean "more qualified" to run Jamaica's football over Mr Burrell, who is one of a few Jamaicans who successfully runs a multi-national organization, sits on the board of directors of one of Jamaica's most important governemnt runned agency (PETCOM), is head of the CFU marketing division, as well as a CFU vice president. Not to mention his numerous FIFA positions and recognition awards.

Here is the info you resquested on Boxhill by the way;

He represented Vere Technical at one of the most decorated schools in the golden period for sports between the 1960s and 70s. In the late 1960s, he was a member of the school’s victorious Football and Cricket (which he sometimes confess is his first love). A few years later, following the completion of studies from a Scholarship obtained from the Government of Jamaica in Canada, Boxhill secured employment as an Auto Mechanic Instructor at his Alma Mata. He was then able to achieve further success for Vere, but this time as Manager of the school teams in both sports.
      Professionally, he is a Senior Certified Island Traffic Inspector, having served for nearly 30 years. He is presently on secondment from the Ministry of Transport and Works to complete his tenure (whenever that ends?) as President of the JFF.
      His quest for personal development saw him completing a Certificate Programme in Public Administration at the University of the West Indies in 2001.
      Last edited by Reggae-Fan; May 1, 2007, 10:20 AM.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Good job. Not complete, but a good start.

If you call 4 years of beating one's chest accomplishments, then...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good job. Not complete, but a good start.

If you call 4 years of beating one's chest accomplishments, then...
          if you have a reason to beat your chest, by all means beat it. First caribbean nation to qualify for a world cup finals, first Caribbean team to be oficially recognized by FIFA (Jamaica's best mover of the year), highest ever ranked caribbean nation in FIFA rankings, Qualification for the first time bay Jamaican under-17 team, qualification for first time for a Jamaican under-20, a54 game unbeaten streak inside th enational stadium...Id be bragging too!

Boxhill have nothing to beat his chest about....well, he was bragging about us playing england was the biggest team we ever played (How many times have we played Brazil under burrell?)...I guess the 6-0 assing we got from England braough him back down to earth.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

What are we talking about - accomplishments in office, or what led to Burrell's demise?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What are we talking about - accomplishments in office, or what led to Burrell's demise?
              The anti-Burrell folks like you will see it as the latter...the FANs of Jamaica's football will see it as the former.

Regardless, you will agree iwth me that the current JFF president took on a mans job...before he became a man.

again, now that the JFF is holy and turning a US$2K profit per year, how is that benifitting Jamaica's football?

Comment

US$2K eh well reggae fan were you guy not in debt before boxhill took office so he doing sumthing good . he balance the books etc.

Comment

Sorry, but I need to discuss one particular point.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                    US$2K eh well reggae fan were you guy not in debt before boxhill took office so he doing sumthing good . he balance the books etc.
                    Sure, a Trini in favor of Boxhill remaining in office. Go figure Mosiah and crew! Sign that Boxhill is doing a really poor job.

Comment

thatnot the point where is burrell credibility mi hear him was kid ah currupt

Comment

Jack Warner not corrupt? how come I dont hear you calling for his head?

Comment

yes i am we dont need warner ....

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                            yes i am we dont need warner ....
                            Have Boxhill then.

Comment

Boxhill aint do anything worng carl brown and the captian siddung an plan tu sabotage

Comment

Working...
                              X