RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deshorn not getting no love?? What is up!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshorn not getting no love?? What is up!?

Deshorn has played 21 games this season, started 17, scored five goals with four assists,nine goal producing events, a goal producing event just short of 50 percent in his rookie season.

While Mr. Mattocks played in 21 games started in 15 for the whole 2012 season had seven goals and one assist, eight gpe's, he was shown massive love and adoration by all, while Deshorn has produced more and played more consistently with very little discussion, why is that?

Did Deshorn win the NCAA title?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Haven't been able to see most of Dehorn's game. Haven't seen too much MLS this year but that is good stats for a rookie.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Apart from Donovan Ricketts, Deshorn Brown has been the top performing Jamaican in the league by a mile.

Comment

He is a quality striker. Many don't realise he was racking up goals in college the way mattocks was doing.

Our striker with a series eye and legs for goal!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But we continue to persist with Ryan Johnson and the rest.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the difference is Deshorn played 2 years at the Comm College level. His goal output is college wasn't as good as Mattocks but still good.

Good luck hope he gets a look.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who ??

Comment

the difference is Deshorn played 2 years at the Comm College level. His goal output is college wasn't as good as Mattocks but still good.
                  Sass: Deshorn Brown did not spend any time at a comm college. He left STETHS and went straight to University of Mobile where he was dominating. He then left and went to University of Central Florida and from there, left for the MLS.

I can remember Gamma teasing me that whenever we would talk, I had to bring up my STETHS man Deshorn Brown. It was not just that he was STETHS man why I liked him. I saw that he could be something special.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sorry it was a NAIA school which is considered at best Division 2 soccer. Not to take anything away from him and I understand why he may have gone to an NAIA school as he may not have sat the SAT. Even with good O level passes without the SAT it is easier to get into NAIA or Comm College, so that is where the mixup on my part came. Thanks for the correction though.

Comment

Sass, stop talk crap! You have NCAA schools that are also crappy! And you have some excellent NAIA schools. But yuh on some kind of campaign, so don't let us interrupt you!

Further, you can only compete against what's in front of you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah NAIA is considered at best D2. I also played there. You can't compare NAIA to division 1 schools. Now way, no how.

Wonder why every NAIA player want to play in NCAA division 1? You have a few decent NAIA school but you also have some very crappy ones.

yes you can only compete against what in front of you but the division 1 get more coverage and games are played on TV for the top schools. You can't blame me for that.
                        Last edited by Assasin; July 30, 2013, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Predictable

Comment

http://exactsports.com/blog/ncaa-and...ce/2011/02/05/

Comment

Only one or two of those schools can compete with NCAA D1 schools. It is generally a crappy level of football, that is usually reflected in the huge numbers our players accumulate there.

With that said, full credit to Deshorn. He went into the NCAA and was very productive in his one season there moving McKualey Tulloch from one of the top scorers in the US to forgotten man.

Comment

Working...
                              X