RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deshorn not getting no love?? What is up!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the good thing about NAIA is the rules are not like NCAA and it is easier to get in. This is where some of our ballers can go for a year or two and like Deshorn can progress to better.

Big up to him, he did it and should be a motivation to some of our players.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Also the age restrictions etc. some NAIA schools used to have some semi pro guys or even guys who were with a youth set up and were not good enlighten and wanted to spend a year or 2 in America "studying"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks Gamma. The only sad thing is there is actually less and less NAIA colleges. Thank God for them and Community Colleges.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X