Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    My Manure line up would be:

-----------------de gea
    Jones --- Rio -- --------Vidic --- Evra
    Rooney -- Kagawa -- Carrick -- Valencia
    ---------------------Fellaini
    ------------------RVP

You can interchange Rooney/Kagawa and Fellaini however you want.
    Rooney on the wing? Smady gonna be upset ... Rooney is the best MU have to play behind the striker. Let's see how Miyes figure this out. You maybe right but I hope Kawaga and Fellaini switch.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Rooney on the wing? Smady gonna be upset ... Rooney is the best MU have to play behind the striker. Let's see how Miyes figure this out. You maybe right but I hope Kawaga and Fellaini switch.
      You see the problem your team has now? How do you play these three on the field at the same time?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fellaini is not as good as Kagawa, Cleverly, Giggs, Anderson or Carrick so i am struggling to see how Man U will be better with him in the team.

Comment

you just nuh like the man. Him better than Cleverly and Anderson always get hurt after 3 games so you don't know how good him is. Kagawa is a different type of player. Fellaini is going to keep pressure on them, just watch and see.

Manu last season was competitive in the CL. Just lost out to a good team because one player's action and maybe the ref.
          Last edited by Assasin; September 3, 2013, 03:50 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So from £28 mill for both Fellaini and Baines to £27 mill for just Fellaini.
            That either means Baines valuation was just £1 mill or MU were really taking the pish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              I admit that the new Chairman and manager fvcked up the transfers this summer, but we still have the same team that won the league last year and came second the year before. Fellani, although not my first choice, will add some steel to our midfield. I am glad that Moyes did not get Baines as he was not needed. Butner, as cover for Evra, just needs some more matches under his belt to blossom. Anderson is a good go-to to add some energy to our mid field during a game. Moyes has a good enough squad to win trophies. Let's see how he uses his squad. Zaha and Kagawa must play.
              Agree with that. MU soft centre get a likkle bit more solid.
              Maybe moyes thinking that if you cant get the Fabregas's or Ozil's, then might as well tuff -out that midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                So from £28 mill for both Fellaini and Baines to £27 mill for just Fellaini.
                That either means Baines valuation was just £1 mill or MU were really taking the pish.
                ...or "panic buying"...
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  ...or "panic buying"...
                  Three games into the new season and panic already grip Utd.
                  Still, not a bad buy for a panic buy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Fellaini is not as good as Kagawa, Cleverly, Giggs, Anderson or Carrick so i am struggling to see how Man U will be better with him in the team.
                    He has shown he is a better scorer than all listed. He brings something more to the team, lets be honest.

Rooney will have to play left wing because Young naah cut it.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Young could have been sold this window. He has not cut it since going there.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Young could have been sold this window. He has not cut it since going there.
                        Sold?!!! Dem can give him whey fi free.

Comment

Transfers can be a hit or miss at times. This one was a miss.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                            Three games into the new season and panic already grip Utd.
                            Still, not a bad buy for a panic buy IMO.
                            Actually, you would think they would have had other options out of Europe that they could have gotten if they were willing to pay £27m for a midfielder. There are not many players in the world of football worth £27m.

Comment

Working...
                            X